♥QUOTES ♥

♥ It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

♥ It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.

♥I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.

♥ Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

♥ Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

♥ Be happy with what you have and are, be generous with both, and you won't have to hunt for happiness.

♥ Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.

♥ Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!

♥ Achievement of your happiness is the only moral purpose of your life, and that happiness, not pain or mindless self-indulgence, is the proof of your moral integrity, since it is the proof and the result of your loyalty to the achievement of your values.

♥ Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.

♥ True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new.

♥ There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.

♥ Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.

♥ Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

♥ Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.

♥ People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

♥ I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.

♥ A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

♥ When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

♥ If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.

♥ Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

♥it's better to ask question than to judge poeple without knowing the reason behind those actions .

♥ My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is.

♥ I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM :
@itsmechrizceline

ADD ME ON FACEBOOK :
@chrizceline profeta

THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS !
HAPPY READING ♥ ♥ ♥