part-18

Kunj was looking at the orphanage numbly... this was his mother memorial... this was what he wanted but never thought it was not there...

Twinkl hold his hand... - andar nahi chaloge??

Kunj jzz numb he was in tears... they entered  inside and kunj saw everything was jzz the same even the area had gonr jzz a lil bigger..

twinkle - Humne new buildings bnayi.. taki kuch or baccho ko bhi .. hum panah de sake.. afterall yahi to Aru maa ka sapna tha na

kunj look arround and then he saw the memorial of Aradhna.. itz also the same.. nothing changed..

he went there and sat there... touched the memorial he felt nostalgic......

Twinklw hold his hand .... kunj jzz wanted to cry loud but that was not even possible...

kunj with tears - Kyu kia esa twinkle? kyuuu....! kia mujhe torna itna zarury tha tumlogo k liye??

Twinkle cried.... kunj stood up.. n about to go...

twinkle backhugged him - No plz ... plz kunj... ese muh pherke mat jao.... tumhe nhi pata kunj... how much pain we went through in last 2 years... infact not from 2 years only.. jabse hum alag huye h tabse....

kunj was not looking at her . twinkle cubbed his face and made him turn towards her...

Twinkle - Me janty hu meine tumhe bohot takliffe di h.. bohot pareshan kia h.. bohot dukh diye h... ye jesa ek sach h... wesa he ek aur sach bhi h.. n vo sach ye h ki.. mere jitna pyaar tumhe or koi nahi kar sakta ....

Kunj looks here and there but not to her.....

Kunj closed his eyes and took a deep breath and turned to go....

twinkle - kahaa jaa re ho...

kunj - Mujhe ghar jana h....

twinkle - kia tum Manik se ek aur baar nahi miloge? i mean vo...

kunj glared at her and then sat quietly on the car... waiting for twinkle.. twinkl was bit happy that he ws melting.. she hurridly jump to the car and both drove to the.. Point hills appartment

Otherside...

Manik was feeling happy that nandini forgives him...

Nandini - Manik.. kia hua soo kyu nahi re ....

manik - Agar ye koi sapna hua to?? or fir meri nind tutegi to tum to chali jaogi na..

Nandini caressed his face - Nahi jaungi me... ab kabhi nhi jaungi... bas tum mujhe khudse dur mat kar dena...

Manik - Tumhe khudse dur kia to me ji he nahi paunga... Nandini... i love you.... haa galty hogayi mujhse.. par ye galty dubara kabhi nahi hogi..

Nandini teased - Or agar hui.. to me tumhare pass wapas lautke nhi aungi.. jaan lo Mr.Manik Malhotra...

Manik hugged her - Isbar me khudko mita dunga lekin tumpar koi aach nahi ane dunga...

nandini hugged him back...

Otherside..

Kunj and twinkle entered to Block 7

Kunj went startled and suprised - Hum yha kyu aye h..

twinkle - Vo manik may be so ra hoga to socha tab tak kyu na tumhe... mere ghar le au..

kunj looked at her ... it was his flat once.. did she know that

Twisted Love  (Book 2 - Twinj and Manan ff)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें