Chapter 3

Brad's POV

After that concert in London, i couldn't stop thinking about Lauren. It's weird because i like her even if she is a asshole to me, and i don't know why? I asked for her number but she said no. But luckily i got her number by her friend Michelle. So i figured i could text her. I know she dosen't like me but she will like me in the end. I just know it. Right now me and the rest of the boys is in Liverpool, the last concert. Then we are going back to London. So i text Lauren.

Brad: ''Hi it's me brad. I got your number by you'r friend Michelle. I was wondering if you want to hang out or something tomorrow night. I know you hate me but please? and i know you will be mad at your friend for giving me you'r number ;) ''

Lauren's POV

''Michi!?'' I shouted to Michi. ''Yes?'' she said. ''Can you go to the store, and buy some dinner?'' I asked looking at her with puppy eyes. ''No, you can do it'' She said. '''pleeeeeaaassseee......'' I begging her. ''Urgh...Fine!'' she said walking out of my room. Suddenly i saw i had a new message. It was unknown. I started reading the text:

''Hi it's me brad. I got your number by you'r friend Michelle. I was wondering if you want to do something tomorrow night. I know you hate me but please? and i know you will be mad at your friend for giving me you'r number ;) ''

It was from Brad! I'm going to kill Michi when she's comes back home. I was going to reply no, but then i tought. I have been a asshole to him. So i guess i could a least say yes. So i said yes. i heard Michi had come home. Now i'm going to talked to her. And asked her why she just gives my number to strangers. That girl.

Brad's POV

''What should we do guys?'' Connor asked. ''Lets watch a movie'' James suggest. Everybody agreed. ''LION KING!!'' Tristan shouted. ''NO!'' we all said. ''We have seen it like 50 times already'' James said while rolling he's eyes at Tristan. My phone vibrate. It was a sms from Lauren. I was a bit shocked i didn't actually expect that she would answer.

Lauren: Okay, why not. You and the rest of the band can come to me and MIchi's apartment. The adress is ************** But that dosen't mean that we are friends, Bradley. ;)

''Hey guys we are going to Lauren and Michelle tomorow. You know they from the concert yesterday'' I said to the rest of the boys. I'm so happy right now because i really like this girl. I know it's weird to like a girl so quikly but i just know that it's something special with her.

Wow Brad, whats going on with you.