Chapter 1

Lauren POV"Lauren! come and help me!''. My best friend Michelle scream at me. But i call her Michi. ''Jesus, I'm coming!'' I screamed back at her, while i walked outside to help here carry some boxes in to the apartment. Me and Michi had jus moved in together in London, we are from Liverpool. My dad buyed it to us, and it wasn't cheap. Let's just say that my dad isn't poor. He works in a very successful company and works alot. Finally we where done carrying all the boxes in to the apartment. I walked to the kitchen to find some food. But the only thing we had in the kitchen where a kitchen. No food. "So i guess no food for me...". I said to myself. Suddenly i heard Michi screaming in the other room. She where watching something on the tv.

"What the hell is going on?'' I asked worried. ''The Vamps! is on tv!'' Michi screamed soooo loud. That girl. Did i forgot to say that Michi is huuuuuge fan of a popular band called The vamps. Me? not a fan at all. I hate them literally. I think they are just stupid band that think they are so cool and think they can have every girl in the world. ''So? just because the vamps is on tv, dosn't mean that you can scream like a lion. We have neighbours.'' I said annoyed. ''yeah,yeah whatever. '' She said while having here eyes glued on the tv. ''Well i'm going to sleep. so good night.'' I said, she didn't say anything guess she is busy with The Vamps. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room. And litterally fall asleep on the bed.

''Lauren! Lauren! wake uuuuppp! i have a surprise!'' Michi shouted while jumping on my bed. ''What??!!'' i screamed. ''Guess who got tickets to Nicki Minaj concert!?'' She said. I am a barbz for life. I love Nicki Mianj. ''Really!?'' I said. ''Yaaaaassss, we are going today Biiiiittthhezzz'' She said. ''OMG! I'm so excited! ahhh...''' I said. ''i'm going to the store to buy food, because we have no food just a empty kitchen.'' I said laughing. ''okay, i'm going to work now so Bye!'' Michi said. But it was one problem i didn't know where the store was. So i walked around and trying to find a store. Suddenly someone behind me said. ''You seem lost'' I turned around and the person i thought would be the last person to be behind me. ''You are Brad from The Vamps.''' I said. ''hahaha...yes i am. You fan?'' he asked. I started to to laugh so much. ''Me? a fan? hahahhah no.'' I said while laughing. He stopped laughing. ''Is it a problem to be a fan of us?'' He asked quit offended.

''No, no. But its so funny how you think that all girls in the world is a fan of you'r band'' I said. ''I don't think that you don't know me at all'' He said. Rude. ''Yeah, you're right i don't know you. And i don't want to know you, so excuse me but i have a store to find. '' I said fake smiling at him. ''The store is the other way'' He said to me. ''I knew that.'' I said awkwardly and walked pass him. He start laughing while walking in the same direction as me. ''What are you? a stalker?'' i said to him. ''Hahahha you wish, i am actually going to the store myself. You have a problem with that?'' He asked. ''No, you don't need to be so rude. '' I said. ''I'm not rude you are the one that is rude to me'' He said. ''Well i have a good reason to so...'' I said. ''Oh really what is the reason?'' He asked. ''Uhmm...'' I didn't know what to say. I saw the store and ran to it because it started to rain, just my luck. But i saw that Brad wasn't behind me anymore. thank god.

But why do i feel sad that he left?