Chapter 4

Lauren's POV

''Lauren, you have to get out of bed,the vamps will be here any minute now'' I heard a voice that i guess where Michi's. ''Yeah,yeah i will be up'' i said. I stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my hair and make up. And took a sweater and jeans. Then i where ready. ''Lauren! They are here!'' Michi shouted. ''Coming!'' i said. Walking down stairs to see four guys sitting already on the coach. ''helloo, Lauren's in the house Yay!'' I said. I have decided that i'm going to be more nice to them. I have been a really rude to them. They all said hi and started talking. ''Let's play truth or dare'' Tristan suggest. ''Nope, not gonna happen'' I said.  I hate truth or dare. ''Come on!'' everybody included my best friend said. Thanks alot for the support Michi. ''Fine'' I said.

''I will go first'' Connor said. It was actually very funny. James had to run around outside naked and scream ''I LOVE LONDON'' and Tristan had to asked our neighbour if they had a condom. But then James asked Brad. ''Dare'' Brad said. ''I dare you to kiss Michi'' James said. I don't know why but i got a little sad. Could i? No,no am not liking Brad not gonna happen. Brad looked at me with a sad face. Why? i didn't like him. ''okay, fine'' Brad said. Started to get closer Michi. Then i kissed her for ten seconds.

I don't know what had gotten in to me but i couldn't watch him kiss Michi. So i ran out of the apartment. It was raining great. But why did i leave anyways. I don't like him i cant. I'm so confused. Suddenly i heard someone screaming my name. I turned around to see Brad running to me. ''Are you okay? Why did you leave?'' He asked. ''Honestly, i don't know'' I said. It was true i don't know. ''Well it has to be a reason'' He said. ''wait, did you get jealous'' He said smiling a bit. ''No..iii..'' I said. ''Do you like me?'' He asked. ''No i don't like you'' I said. ''But why did you run away when me and Michi kissed?'' He asked. ''I don't know'' I said. ''But-'' Brad started to say. '''Okay! FINE! i like you so what?! that dosen't mean anything. It's not like you li-'' I started to say but i got interrupted by some soft kissed that where on my lips.

And i kissed back.