Chapter 2: Quddich Was Always My First Love

I walk with hermione a little ways behind Ron, Harry, and a couple other boys. "I really don't want to learn how to fly." I gasp and grab her shoulders. "What? Why the hell not?" she laughs at my reaction. "Because I'm scared of heights and if your haven't noticed brooms fly into the sky. Which is very high" i snicker and shake my head. "I love to fly. It means everything to me."

Ron looks back and laughs at me. "Dad keeps telling everyone if she could she'd grow up and marry Quidditch." I blush and turn my head away from him. "Tch. Whatever loser." i step on the back of his shoes making him almost fall. He goes to retaliate. But Madam Hooch walls over and tells us to stand to the right of a broom.

"Umm... I'm left handed." She just huffs "Any one left handed move to the left of your broom. Happy now Miss. Weasley." I grin and nod my head. "Very." she just growls and goes back to instructing the class. Me. I ignore her. And go ahead and get on my broom. I hear Madam Hooch yelling so i look to see Neville scared shitless.

I shoot forward and grab him right before he was going to fall. I pull him behind me where he holds on for dear life around her waist. I slowly set down onto the ground where i pat his hands. He lets go off me only to fall backwards and hit his head on a rock. "What's the point in saving you. If your just gonna get hurt anyway." He just smiles cheekily before grabbing his head.

Madam Hooch take him to the infirmary. "None of you is to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing! You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts before you can say 'Quidditch.' Come on, dear." Neville, clutches his head, groaning in pain, hobbled off with Madam Hooch, who had her arm around him.

No sooner were they out of earshot than Malfoy burst into laughter. "Did you see his face, the great lump?" The other Slytherins joined in. "Shut up, Malfoy," snapped Parvati Patil. "Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" said Pansy Parkinson, a hard-faced Slytherin girl. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies, Parvati."

I go to lunge at her, when Ron grabs my wrist. I go to snatch it back but he just pulls me back into his chest telling me its not worth it. "Your protecting him to Weasley. Not inly did you save the idiot. Your protecting him to. God what idiots." She runs behind Malfoy when i grow and almost break out Ron's hold. "Look!" said Malfoy, darting forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him."

The Remembrall glittered in the sun as he held it up. "Give that here, Malfoy," said Harry quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch. Malfoy smiled nastily."I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find -- how about -- up a tree?"

"Give it here!" Harry yelled, but Malfoy had leapt onto his broomstick and taken off. He hadn't been lying, he could fly well. Hovering level with the topmost branches of an oak he called, "Come and get it, Potter!" Harry grabbed his broom.

"No!" shouted Hermione Granger. "Madam Hooch told us not to move -- you'll get us all into trouble." I grab her after getting Ron to let me go. "He'll be fine. Hell i wish i could be up there. You know what ill go help him." I jump on my broom and fly next to harry. "What do you need me to do?" He nods and jerks his head. "I need you to circle him." I nod and move to circle him.

He turned his broomstick sharply to face Malfoy in midair. While i circle him only block him from taking off. Malfoy looked stunned. "Give it here," Harry called, "or I'll knock you off that broom!" "Oh, yeah?" said Malfoy, trying to sneer, but looking between me and harry worried.

Harry leaned forward and grasped the broom tightly in both hands, and it shot toward Malfay like a javelin. Malfoy only just got out of the way in time; Harry made a sharp about-face and held the broom steady. A few people below were clapping. While flew down and under Malfoy hoping to catch off guard. Just as i was going to grab him pansy yelled and he moved just in time.