Chapter 5: Quidditch

I walk out of the common room with harry to go to Quidditch practice. "You think we'll be good enough?" i ask quietly looking at harry. He smiles assuringly. "We'll do fine. I promise." I nod and wrap my arm around his arm ignoring his blush. Once we get there we go to Oliver. He smiles at us. "Go get a broom and we'll test your skills." I grab a broom. Not caring about its look. But what feels right.

I see harry grabbed one to and we head to Oliver. "Okay i first wanna see you harry then we'll get to you Lyra." I nod "I'm gonna fly around and get used to my broom then." He nods and i take of. It's a good thing i wore my black skinny's and white fur boots along with my red sweater and white scarf. It's freaking cold.

I do loops in the air and i just play. I love flying. Ot's the most amazing feeling in the world. I stop and smile into the sky. I would love to do this for a living but i want to become a professor. I've already got my life planned. I hear my name being called so i turn my broom to Oliver coming to me. "Neat tricks. But your up." I nod and go to the goal he pointed at.

Soon four guys one-by-one start to hit quaffles at me. I get everyone but one. So its 16-1 in my favor. I smile at their faces they didn't think i could do it. One even said so. "I really thought you couldn't do it. But you proved me wrong Weasley. Just like your brothers." i smile widely and nod at him. I go down to harry and Oliver.

Harry looks shocked, while oliver just smirks. "Yupp you both made the team." I squeal and jump on harry who laughs and just holds me. "Thank you oliver." I say to him still not letting harry go. "Is she ever going to let you go?" Harry shrugs. "I have no clue she does this to her brothers alot. So i dont know."

After a little of them talking he walks back to the castle. "You ever getting down."i shake my head no "why?" "because your like my brother. So when you get me to my other brothers i'll let you go." He laughs and shrugs. Soon we're at the common room. I hear everyone whisper. "Here is your twins." I immediately launch at them giggling.

"We made the team!!! We made the team!!!" They laugh and hug me before throwing me in the air toward tyler who barely catches me in time. "So why are we throw her around like a doll." I squeal when we throws me back, "because little one made the team. She's the new keeper. And harry is the seeker." i laugh and hold onto George i have always been able to tell them apart.

I get down and skip over to ron and jump in his lap. He grunts and slaps the back of my head. "Ouch!!! Fred!!! Ron hit me!!" i get up and walk to my room only to hear a squeal and cursing i look back down to see ron running around with the twins chasing him. I laugh and run up to my room. I see hermione there and she smiles at me.

"So you are you okay?" i nod at her. "I'm good. I'm also the new keeper." She smiles and hugs me. "Amazing. And harry?" i nod and smile. "He'ls the new seeker." She smiles. "So what are we doing to malfoy?" i throw my head back and laugh. "You'll see. I don't want you to get into trouble so i didn't do anything that would make people suspect you."

She smiles and hugs me again before going back to her seat. "You know i really should say. That i don't approve of doing things that could get house points taken away...." She stops and smirks at me. "But if it means getting back at Malfoy. I'm going to look the other way."

I laugh and lay down letting blue curl up on my stomach. I rub my fingers through her fur as she purrs, and slowly drift off to sleep. The last thing i think before going to sleep is, 'I can't to see malfoy's face tomorrow.'