The Most Dreaded Day.

Chapter 2

Days. The long boring days. I could just turn on my MacBook and scroll through Twitter and Tumblr but sadly, my parents brought my charger along leaving the thin Apple product, lifeless.

Beep. I pulled out my iPhone and noticed that my lovely mother texted me from Hawaii.

Mum: ur dad n i r still in Hawaii, n we've dcded tht we'll tke 2 mre days cuz we won sum prize 2 stay an xtra 2 more days 4 free. Take care, n stay out of trble! xo

Aww, how sweet was that. Wait, two more days?! I can't take two more days, I'm coming back to slut school tomorrow! This is utterly unfair. They should know how much I hate that school.

Well, I guess I'll try keeping my mouth shut. But no promises. It's hard looking at girls desperately clinging onto over-confident jocks, spouting insults to every person who doesn't come from their so-called 'clique'. It's a shame to see girls showing so much skin just so they can attract the opposite gender.

It seems like a cloudy-windy day. I grabbed on my mustard sweater, denim shorts and a pair of plimsolls and dashed out of the house. I strolled though the breezy semi-green park. It was decorated with myriads of different kinds of coloured flowers.

It was one of those days where you feel like you're just an invisible ghost. In other words, lonely as hell. I sat on a rusty black metal bench and shifted uncomfortable, catching a family chasing one another.

If only that was me. If only my parents spent priceless moments like those I will never forget.. Considering they were either at work or busy cleaning the massive house we live in while I was at playschool or just in my room, reading Topsy and Tim or playing with my barbie dolls.

Oh well, I should probably be grateful. A handful of students in school are foster kids. And the bullies really go hardcore on them. Such a pity. Pretty devasting how people just die out of the blue. It isn't that surprising that the principle doesn't do anything about what's going around in school and because of how hypocritical he is and how much he adores the athletes of the school. How incredibly stupid.

I snapped out of my deep thoughts when I felt my iPhone vibrating. It was my one and only Aunt Jade.

"Scarlett, I'm so sorry for your lost." I heard her sniffed. What was Aunt Jade talking about? What lost? A million different kinds of questions swarmed in my mind and all I could think about is my mum and dad. Oh God no, please let it not be mum and dad. Not the two only people that loves me dearly..

"Wh-What are you talking about..?!" I chocked out. Tears trickled down my cheeks unknowingly. "Your parents.. were part of the plane crash while flying back here,"

I replied,"IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?! BECAUSE I'M CERTAINLY NOT IN THE MOOD." Although I knew Aunt Jade would never play a fool with this sort of thing, I didnt want to believe every word she muttered. My chest tightened as I squeezed my eyes close, telling my aunt I'd call tomorrow. I threw my head back and massaged my temples absorbing every word my aunt said.

I didn't know what to think. It all came at full speed, hard like knocking down brickwalls with a crane. Then after awhile, I cried so much, I couldn't even shed any more tears.

Dragging myself home, I muttered colorful words under my breath, hoping that would make me feel better. You know that feeling when you feel someone staring and giggling behind me. I didn't want to deal with annoying girls right now. I'm in an emotional state, and will wreck anything that tries to upset me even more.

Picking up my pace, I rushed into my house. Punching in the numbers of Aunt Jade's, I jumped on the queen sized bed.

The Day of The Funeral

The colour of black just brings down my mood placing a lump in my throat. Choking back my tears, I made a speech about how much mum and dad meant so much to me. I couldn't control my tears and it turned into a full out breakdown. I skipped the school days for the funeral. Tuning out the dumb sluts and concentrating on what matters the most, my parents.

After the funeral, not even one person doesn't have puffy, red eyes. I felt a gentle palm on my shoulder. Walking over to me, Aunt Jade softly spoke, "Pack your bags, we're leaving this evening."

-

A/N: Hello Readers! For this chapter, I would like to really thank Alexandra, cause she helped out and inspired me to write even more. She's more like my co-author now! Sorry, if it's too short. Comment or vote if you'd like too, and yes, the Brooks Brothers will be in the next chapter. Cheers!

xo,

Sabrina ♡