Genesis

Ryouko Otonashi once again found herself fumbling around the halls of Hope's Peak Academy. As an amnesiac, this was an often occurance for her. She knew she was going somewhere, and she knew that wherever she was going had to have something to do with her beloved... Matsuda-kun, but. 

She was entirely clueless where he was. And clueless as to where she was.

Ryouko flipped through her 'Ryouko Otonashi's Memory Notebook' to try to find some kind of clue to where she was going. After flipping and scouring through the pages trying to find one with the latest date, she eventually found a page that met the description of 'most newest material'.

It was a relatively blank page, a rarity for her. Considering most of them had crude drawings of Yasuke Matsuda littered between the margins.  

"Meet up with Matsuda-kun in.... Dojo..."

Ryouko's heart skipped a beat. The dojo was often considered one of the most romantic places in the school-- although not clearly evidenced by its name. The room was full of cherry blossoms, and... Ryouko felt herself burning up just thinking about it. 'Could this meeting have been suggested by Matsuda-kun..?' she asked herself. 

Ryouko knew were Matsuda was now, which was a good starting point, she supposed. But she still wasn't sure where she was in the large school. The only thing she knew for sure is that she wasn't near the dojo, and she needed to get there. Immediately.

Thus began a quest for Matsuda-kun that would last the rest of the day.