Matsuda-kun

A new person met Ryouko's face. Long tongue...? Long greasy hair...? Snake-like eyes?!  This wasn't Matsuda-kun at all! A very frank observation. The sight made her gasp, she was utterly shocked. She wasn't even sure how she got here, but whoever led her here must be a really mean person. Ryouko squealed in surprise, unsure if she was going to get hurt -- or worse.

Suddenly, an irritated-sounding voice came from behind the figure. Huh... figure? Person...? Wait, this isn't a person!

"...You do know that there's a difference between pictures and people, right? I was hoping that there was actually something inside of that wide forehead of yours. I guess that I was wrong."

Wait... was that...?

Matsuda-kun...?!

Ignoring his rude comments, Ryouko hopped jubilantly. She'd finally found her beloved Matsuda-kun after such a long time of stumbling around lost and awkward, like a new-born pigeon. The scary sight she had beheld before was lowered by an unenthused Matsuda, Ryouko felt tears coming from her eyes.

"Matsuda-kun! Matsuda-kun, is that really you...?!"

Her inquiry was met with a bland stare. 

Yep, that was Matsuda-kun.

"...I'm surprised you even have to ask. Shouldn't you have my scent memorized by now?"

Yep, he was comparing me to a dog -- yet again!

"I'm so excited to see you! I missed you so much...!"

My voice resounded throughout the room. My love for Matsuda-kun was being projected in high-definition!

"Of course you would be.... Only someone with no brain like you would get so excited over it."

"You're so rude, Matsuda-kun!"

The retort was met with a sigh.

"I'll take you back to your room. You shouldn't be running around like this... it's bad enough that you pester me -- other people don't deserve to suffer too."

And so, with Matsuda-kun's hand firmly grasping mine, we stepped away from the cherry blossom-filled room. And that's how... 

I found my Matsuda-kun.