1

Cath's POV

I wake up to the sound of crying.

"oh my god, Cath? Cath are you awake?!" someone asks, "Doctor, nurse, someone?! She's awake, she's alive!"

"uh, hello? where am I? um Tony?" I ask, realizing the crying was from Tony. I look around and based on what I see I'm in the hospital. I feel fine, why would he tell them I'm alive? duh I'm alive.

"CATH! I love you so freaking much" he says as he stands up to lay down beside me, and I scoot over "are you okay babe?"

Babe? ew. . I'm pretty sure Tony was a friend.. And just a friend. I'll stick to falling in love with fictional characters.

"um babe? Tony, what's going on" I ask and he tries to comfort me by kissing my nose, and I turn my face so he doesn't. He looks at me confused, "What was that? Why are you doing this?" I say.

"Listen, Cath. I'm sorry that you're hurt and that his is all partly my fault. You've been asleep for a few days and I love you. I missed you."

"TONY I DON'T LOVE YOU AND YOU DON'T LOVE ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT" I lowed my tone and added, "I mean, not in that way" I shake my head.

Then Ashton Irwin pops up out of the bathroom "I guess she did wake up with amnesia" and disappears.

Suddenly a doctor runs in and a nurse follows. Tony immediatly gets off my hospitsal bed to join to them. I see tears in his eyes and he's on the verge of crying again. The doctor walks slowly toward me and stick a needle in my neck and I'm out cold.

- -

I'm in the front yard of someones house, not mine, but it looks familular. I see a car parked in the street, someone's sleeping in the drivers seat. I walk over there and knock on the window and he wakes up. Tony? It's Tony. He's wearing his glasses that he swears are perscriptioned and he sweat pants. He brushes his fingers through his hair to make it stay up.

Tony opens the car door and gives me a small peck on the lips. He says nothing. It's almost like we're both muted, we want to say something but we can't. Like that feeling in junior high when you like someone and you can't talk to them. Maybe it's that they have to say something first. But he doesn't. .

He playfully carrys me and rolls me in the grass. It seemed cooler in the justgirlythings post.

Out of nowhere a Storm comes. or a tornado. The carries me up the steps to his house and tries to open the door, but it's locked. I still can't say a thing. he puts me down and tries to kick the door open but he realized he's not as bad-ass as he thought he was. Suddenly branches and flower pots are flying everywhere. The wind is getting stonger and stronger.

The last thing I remember is Tony running to the sidewalk to me, with tears in his eyes. I don't feel anything and I finally hear something- sirens.