Chapter 2

"Nervous?" Sebastian asks, as they link hands. After a bit of driving around they'd managed to find a relatively empty underground garage to park the bike.

"Yeah, kinda," Sam replies. Not as nervous as he was about Sebastian driving without a helmet, but he's not about to start that argument again.

"I'll tell them you're a virgin," Sebastian says, smirking.

Sam knows that Sebastian's talking in terms of piercings, not sexual encounters, but he gives him a light shove anyways. "So are you, asshole... you did all of yours at home. That's like... piercing masturbation."

Sebastian laughs. "Not really... but that's a good band name."

"Abby would never go for it," Sam replies with grin.

"Definitely not," Sebastian agrees. He falls silent for a minute, then asks, "So, are you excited to lose it? Afraid it's gonna hurt? You know, I hear it's normal to bleed the first time you get penetrated."

Sam rolls his eyes. He watched Sebastian do his own piercings; he thinks he has a pretty good idea of what to expect. "You're such an ass, Seb." He hesitates, then adds. "I thought that was only for girls, though? Do dudes bleed too when, um... you know?"

Sebastian's look of amusement is quickly replaced by one of concern. "No. It was a joke, Sam."

He breathes a sigh of relief. "Oh. That's good to hear. I think... I think Abby's been fucking with me. She told me, um, she told me there was a lot of blood when she did it. Like, that scene with the elevator in that movie. What movie was it? We watched it together, like, two weeks ago."

"Yeah, dude, she's definitely fucking with you," Sebastian says with a laugh. "I still think she's lying about the whole thing; she's probably just making up some creepy bullshit because she's weird like that."

"I hope so," Sam replies. "I mean, then we could do it first."

Sebastian stops walking, and Sam comes to a stop next to him. "We could tonight, you know," he says, in a low voice. "If you want to. You're already staying over... we could pick up some stuff on our way back."

Sam feels his face heating up. He'd be lying if he said he hadn't thought it since the first night they'd spent together. He'd thought about it a lot, actually. At night, in his bed, or in the shower, with one hand wrapped around himself, pretending that it was Sebastian's hand he was thrusting into. He thought back to earlier, when Sebastian had licked the frosting off his thumb, and how turned on he'd been.

Sam could have that tonight; they're both adults, it wasn't like there wasn't anything stopping them. Haley had even suggested it, as a sort of birthday gift (as if he weren't planning on spoiling Sebastian enough today). And Sam knew it would feel good, so fucking good, to have Sebastian pressed up against him, without any clothing or bedsheets in the way. To have Sebastian's mouth against his own, or against his neck, or maybe around his-

"Sam?" Sebastian interrupts, and Sam lets out a shaky breath.

"I dunno," he says, because that's the honest truth.

He wants to have sex with Sebastian, and he knows Sebastian wants it, too. What he doesn't know is how it's supposed to work. No one's ever taught him how to have sex with another guy – Sam barely knows how the mechanics of having sex with a girl would work.

It's not the stuff like hand jobs that worry him; Sam's pretty sure he's got a solid grasp on that. It's the more... advanced stuff. Things like blow jobs. Sam doesn't know how to blow a dude. How much of it are you supposed to put in? What do you do with your teeth? And then there was butt stuff... Sam didn't even know where to begin with that. He'd worked up the courage to watch some gay porn on one occasion – his cheeks burning the entire time – but it hadn't really answered all of his questions.