The Hours Before Freedom

(Hey everyone I just wanted to say I'm so sorry. I know I've said this a lot and I haven't gone into full details tell me if you want that in an authors note or whatever. Anyways things have been tough but I got this here for ya guys so enjoy!)

We made it to Mr. Mackroy's "class room" about 2 minutes before lunch was over. On our way to our usual seats we saw our stuff on the seats! I picked up my book and hugged it. Bella did the same with her sketch book , but we then quickly placed them into our book bags.
•Let's Continue!•

Your POV
Bella and I just sat in our seats waiting and talking about tonight. "So it's at your place? Right?" I asked her
"Yep" she said popping the p "tonight it will be at my house and for tomorrow ...it's a surprise let's say."
I just nodded as the bell for next class rung. People's chatter and footsteps could be heard outside the room in the halls. It held an aura that seemed menacingly calming. It felt like the oasis where everyone gossip, talks, and tries to fit in. It's a seemingly good place, a haven until you are snared from the crocodiles that feed on secrets. 'Wow that was deep' I thought and decided to focus on now. Kryoz, Smii7y, Panda, and Fourzero came in the room. They all had pissed looks on as the BBS followed them in. Everyone took their seats except Lauren wasn't nowhere to be found. I whispered over to Panda "have you seen Lauren?" Panda shrugged and said
"She texted us that she wouldn't be here for the rest of the day." I just nodded as Mr.Mackroy stepped on stage.
"Hello class, today we will be doing a group activity." The class cheered and started to chatter to one another on who would be in what group.
"But there is a catch." Mr.Mackroy spoke again. "You can only have 1 friend in your group of 4 people." He finished and the class groaned. "You also need to tell me your groups so I can approve of them." The class then proceeded to talk with one another.
"Partners?" Bella looked to me. I was thinking about working with one of the boys today but ya know what fuck it, girl power!
"Sure!" I smiled and grabbed her hand and we stood up. Most of the other students were in groups already except for the arguing BBS. Mr.Mackroy then came up to them and talked. A few minutes later we see members of the crew coming towards us!?

Mini's POV
Everyone was frustrated, severely frustrated. None of us wanted to go work with people we didn't know! Which caused us to argue on who was going with who for a partner. Mr.Mackroy heard us, 'I'd be surprised if he didn't' came up to us.
"Hello boys." He looked at all of us sternly as if to say shut up. "Now I don't usually like putting people out of their comfort zone." He started. "Maybe if you all behave and find a partner or two people to start a group," he looked directly at the people who were arguing. "I will let the groups get bigger and you can have more than on friend." He finished and the whole squad cheered. "But!" He raised his voice talking over us. "Get into a group first." Gesturing over around and to the girls or as the guys like to call it the dumbasses and the losers. Harsh right? But once again we didn't have an initial choice. The guys and I didn't like any of the other groups that much better. So again the group started to argue again, on who was going with who.
"Alright!" Mr.Mackroy shouted shutting all of us up. "Since you can't make a decision, I will assign you a number and I will partner you." We all groaned as we lined up.
"Ok so, 1,2,3,4,5........12 of you so 6 groups of 2." He then have us all a number 1 to 12. I got 3 the rest went like this.
Wildcat- 1
Vanoss- 2
Me- 3
Moo- 4
Nogla- 5
Basically- 6
Cartoonz- 7
Delirious- 8
Bryce- 9
Lui- 10
Terrorizer- 11
Ohm- 12
That was over with. Mr.Mackroy looked us over again.
"Ok so....38, 46, 20, 95, 127, and 111."
"What the hell are we supposed to do with that!?" Wildcat said.
"I'll show you, for example 38. So Mini and Delirious because they are 3, and 8." Mr.Mackroy spoke.
(For the record I typed the numbers up randomly. Except for 111 because they were the only two numbers left.)
So Me and Delirious stood next to each other away from the line.
"So who are we going for?" Delirious asked me. I looked around at all the groups.
"Well," here goes "We don't like any of the other groups....and if we went with you know who it will be a brawl." I took a another quick look around before giving my final answer.
"Why not the girls?", "they would be nicer than the boys right?" Delirious's face went to one of anger and resentment. But I'm assuming he thought about it and it changed to a careless one.
"You would be right I guess." He said. As the groups were finished pairing up we left to go to the girls.