Day of treats prt 2

"Hey! Let go!" I yelled as the man tried to pull me closer to the car. I slapped him right then and moved back to Bella. She  looked like she was going to lose it. We were about to just go inside until.....
We felt arms around our shoulders?!

— Lets Continue —

Your POV
I was very confused what I saw was a red sleeve with two white stripes on Bella's left shoulder and a gray one on her right. I glanced to my own shoulders to see a blue arm on my left and a red arm on my right shoulder. I tilted my head to see Delirious and Cartoonz behind me, and Vanoss and Ohm behind Bella. I was kind of scared and confused, I could tell Bella was too.
Confused because what are they doing and scared because they are growling and they are our BULLIES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Yet............

Neither of us moved,

I felt safe....... and

Comfortable?....... I looked to Bella who had an monotone expression I couldn't really tell what she was thinking.
"Uh who are these guys?" The man asked pointing at the boys.
"Sorry but these girls are taken." Vanoss spoke.
"Yeah isn't that right babe?" Cartoonz asked me as both him and Delirious's grip tightened. As Cartoonz pulled his head closer to mine.
"Are you sure they both seem a little unsettled at that." The man said cockily as if he saw through the ruse. The weight was then lifted from my shoulders, from Bella as well. The boys walked up to the man who had stepped out of the car , who was now pinned to the car.
"Did we fucking stutter?" Growled Delirious
"Or... do we have to find another way to get it through that thick skull of yours?" Said a growling Ohm.
The man then smirked and pushed out of their huddle he was put in. He walked up to Bell and me and handed us both a pieces of paper.
"Call me when these loser ditch you~" he said as he winked. He pushed the guys away and got back in the car as he and his friend sped off. Thus leavening a fuming BBS crew.
(At the end of the paragraph above the word count was 369 and me and help____ started screaming the song of you know which one I'm taking about. XD X3)
As if on cue another car pulled up.

It was a silver Shelby GT500 Super Snake mustang (I know cars

It was a silver Shelby GT500 Super Snake mustang (I know cars...not a lot just some ok?) it pulled up to us and the window rolled down.
"I should have known that those two would leave you." A voice rang out.
My (e/c) eyes looked up at bewilderment, IT WAS LAUREN!
She chuckled at my excitement then pulled her sunglasses down to reveal her golden colored hues. "Get in losers we're going shopping." Bella cracked a small smile but it soon turned to a frown when she was grabbed and harshly turned around. Ice blue met amber honey, a low growl could be heard among the group. The honey amber scowl gazed in my direction as he went to grab me too. Wrong move.
Upon doing that he got sucker punched in the stomach by Bella. Causing him to let go of her but still stand his ground against me as I was pushed onto the car. Now let me tell you this being held by the NECK isn't fun.
"Tell anyone about this, and your fucking dead." He then leaned back as to get some distance. "Got it?" I just looked down and swung my leg up into his stomach. (Just a casual weekday activity? Am I right?) Vanoss stumbling back wards hit the wall and held his gut. He then slid up to a standing position. He was about to get the guys to join in this little fling. But Delirious stopped him by shaking his shoulder. "What!?" He snapped to him. Delirious pointed his thumb back behind him to a cool tech bus.