⓵ Biased ⓵

Yoyoyo sorry for not writing much in a few months... If ya wanna try to find me then go to @kaishisoudapop on Instagram

---

Gundham's POV
Another day... another time... I'll soon find someone that I can open up to. Sonia would be a good choice but... Maybe it would help me with me and Souda's relationship.

I get out of bed and did my usual routine in the morning. Feed all my "Beasts" get ready go to school, just do my daily routine.

I'm not that different from everyone else. All I have is just a bigger passion for animals.

Is it weird that I don't like my "God of Hell" Persona. Is it weird that I'm still waiting for someone I can open up to?

I shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. I step out of my dorm-

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I fall backwards startled by the familiar scream. It was Kazuichi Souda of course. Who else would have a scream like that? Maybe Hagakure from the 78th class...

"YOU FOOL! WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SUMMON YOUR SIREN SCREECH AT SUCH AN EARLY TIME OF THE DAY!" I yelled out trying to keep my persona together.

"WELL SORRY HAMSTER-CHAN BUT YOU SCARED ME SO IT'S YOUR FAULT!" The Pinkette yelled back towards me as I slowly stood back up.

"Fool...where are you even going at such a demonic hour. Only I shall be awake at this time." I cross my arms looking at the floor.

"I'm going to see Miss Sonia of course! A-AND YOU WON'T WIN!" Souda pointed an accusing finger at me.

"For the last time mortal...me and the Dark Princess are only friends."

What is this the 56th time he accused me of this. For the last time Souda get a hint that I'm not that interested in girls...

"YEAH RIGHT! THEN WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

"I'm just going to the cafeteria- ME THE OVERLORD OF ICE! Is going to the place where you humans chew on your mush..." as I nearly broke character I quickly saveddorm Luckily Souda was oblivious to that. He shrugged and left to go find Sonia's dorm.

- TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY LOVE OF SOUDAM TO GET THIS CHAPTER OVER WITH -

"Miss Sonia. I must tell you something that I haven't told anyone else..." I said in a low tone still nervous about telling someone.

"Ooh!~ What is it!? Is it about how you control the pits of hell!" The Princess's eyes glisten under the lights of the empty classroom.

"No...You see..." I take a deep breath before continuing. "You see I just don't want to lie to you guys about who I am anymore. I really am not just an Overlord of ice. I used that persona to try and protect myself from dangers of school."

Sonia's eyes dropped. "I see... Well then. I believe I... I will still be friends with you then." The blond left the classroom without saying a goodbye.

"Of course..." I mumbled to myself. Sonia probably only liked the occult persona since she has a passion for the occult. Maybe telling Souda wouldn't be so bad. He seems like a caring person plus I see him more as a friend then an enemy.

---

ALRIGHTO! This is a p good start to start off this little soudam book. Sorry if you guys don't like my headcanon of gundham using his God of Hell persona to make himself less vulnerable. The fluff will sooner or later enter! Also the 78th class may or may not have some sort of appearance in this story later on~
Anyways cya peeps later!
- Bernice