⓸ What are the Odds? ⓸

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I shot my eyes open startled by the sudden beeping. Souda was on top of me smiling with his signature grin.

"Kazuichi! Uh- whe-"

"Oh we're in my dorm if you forgot. We have to go to class cmon sleepy head." The mechanic teased as he got off the bed and went into his bathroom to get ready.

I felt my face turn red as I realized that I slept in Souda's dorm. I slowly got out of the bed and tried to fix my messed up hair.

WAIT WHERE ARE MY DEVAS!?

I rushed out of the dorm barely dressed properly my jacket and scarf bring left behind. I felt rather exposed but that doesn't matter I need to make sure-

I stop at my dorm and see the door open. The mechanic chuckling as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Damn you're stupid Gundham. I brought them over before you woke up. FYI." he snickered handing over the small four hamsters.

"Ya gotta change Hamster-Chan! Well I mean I'm okay with seeing you like this." he flirted. God dammit...why did he have to be so cute.

"Yes, I should quickly change before we get to class. You better go without me, I don't want Ms Yukizome to get mad at you. If you remember what happened la-"

"OKAY! OKAY! YOU WIN!" He quickly stormed away to class with anger. Well he obviously wasn't mad at me and probably teasing me. Gosh I love that Mechanic.

I quickly made my way to Kazuichi's dorm to find my jacket, scarf and other clothing in a neat pile on an armchair next to a desk. I wear my clothes and take a quick peak at what was on his desk and saw blueprints.

Awwww... There was writing at the top of the paper saying "Gundham's gift." I couldn't help but smile. But I wonder what it is. It looked too complex for me to understand anyways. Sometimes I forget how smart he can be- NOT SAYING HE'S STUPID OR ANYTHING!

"GUNDHAM!!!" I hear a voice calling for me.

Fuck. It's Ms Yukizome- I'm dead.

I quickly tip toed out of the room closing the door on my way out but unfortunately she caught me.

"There you are! Now Gundham why weren't you at class on time? Plus what were you doing in Kazuichi's room?"

Too many questions- uh think of something!

"Why Ms Yukizome the Demon of Cleansing." REALLY THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN THINK OF- "I was only in the sharked tooth mortal's room upon request. I am only late since I lost my devilish devas of destruction! I am sorry to cause inconvenience for the rest of the class." I apologized with a bow.

Ms Yukizome nodded in understanding. "Alright Gundham, only this once since your devas are essential for you to improve your talent. Now let's get to class!" she happily chirped leading the way to the classroom.

---
I should really update this more but I hope you enjoyed this! Anyways! Please leave some comments on how I can improve Gundham or Kazuichi cause I feel like I might be doing something wrong. Hope you enjoyed! - Ber