Harry appears

Hermiones pov:

I was weeping over Harry's body when a ghostly glow filled the area, his ghost form started crawling out of his body, I thought many things one being that this must be something to do with the killing curse striking him three times had granted him a more solid ghost form. He looked at me his eyes all sad and surprised and then he spoke, "you shouldn't have seen me die love" I thought about this and then realised that he loved me I kissed on the cheek and felt the cold solid ghost vapour. I wept into his shoulder and comforted me saying that it was alright and that their was no need to cry as we were gaining attention from everyone McGonagall walked over and hugged Harry and me and then everyone on the good side did the same. While this was going on the 90 aurora including Tonks who had helped us in the the worst wizarding war ever rounded up all the death eaters with Draco getting himself freed as he ran over and hugged us talking about had he not joined the bad side his father would have murdered him worse than Tom Riddle could ever do he joked for a while and when McGonagall saw this she granted him to not be put to prison sentence. Draco said sorry about my boyfriends death and I told him no need to apologise. On the inside I wished I was seeing a true Harry, one that looked human and not like peeves ghostly form, the only good thing was that I could feel him. As me and his ghost form returned we both shared a glance to the body of Him, Parvati, Fred, Ginny, Crabbe, Colin, and so much more at least 13 were slytherins who'd been killed by castle collapses. I couldn't stand it and wept yet again into Harry's solid ghostly shoulder. And he snaked his arm around me. We wandered into the remains of what had been a home for 6years and cried with everyone else at the destruction of a place, it was shocking to know that a HOGWARTS CHAMPION had destroyed the place with his followers.