The Stranger in The Forest

Hermiones PoV:
I galloped to Harry in his animal form only too realize much horror it wasn't Harry it was a solid ghostly stag too but not Harry. I asked it change and surprise, surprise it was a certain JAMES POTTER I was shocked had the last lord potter before he had died brought back his relatives in the same he came back. Then out of the clearing appeared 5 other forms: Sirius,Snape, Lily, Remus and Harry all coming from different directions. The shock must have been clear to Harry so when it happened i asked him what the cause of this strange happening was and he replied that when he died  and  all the others close to him came back the same way. I was going to kiss him full on the lips before James and Lily asked what this was all about i explained the story and then the love story that had begun way back in fifth year and then I also explained his death. At that point Lily was either weeping tears of Sorrow or tears o f happiness that he had returned for the sake of them. I told them all of our wedding plans and just before I could invite them all the messrs Sirius, Remus, James and Snape who they'd accepted into the group took the opportunity for a little teasing. When it was over I asked harry for permission to speak to his parents on the wedding thing and they accepted.
Harry's PoV
Jeez that girl learns quite quickly she shapeshifted into Lily's form pretty easily.

Hermiones PoV
They let us marry! Oh Boy!?! Me and Harry are such a perfect couple together I just can't believe they would accept. Also if Ginny hadn't died Harry and Ginny would be the next pair of Lily's and James' but we are a new generation. I will ask Harry which private island the wedding of his will take place on as Harry and his family are so rich they own some pretty big private properties. I asked the Potters if we could have a book on the properties that are owned which they said they could give when we got to Godrics Hollow when we got their we looked in awe at the beauty of how things had changed. We then went to the house where we saw a huge crater blown into the side. Harry said his head hurt and me and Lily told him that it was just bad memories that's all.

Harry:
Oh that awful Voldemort! What he di that fateful night that cost a lot of people and affected me deeply I couldn't stop the pounding headache from looking at what had once been a mansion blown up and burnt in every area. I also couldn't help but blame DUMBLEDORE for this to what with all his I must research infinity cloak. Pah!! More of try and make a stupid divination's professor prophecy come true!! I also blamed myself for surviving the blast as of hadn't the curse wouldn't have rebounded onto the walls and all that blowing the place up.

So guys what do you think as I am running out of ideas and I really need help?
Comment down below any ideas!!