0.1

i used to be this light. this bright, bright light. positive and radiant. no shadows were cast on me.

i miss that. that happiness. that light of hope and wonder that would always be blinding to others.

i wish i could have it back. or at least, i wish I knew how to get it back.

its sad. sad how everyone's little light, is always so so vulnerable. how they can be stripped of the little privilege called happiness at any moment, and there is nothing they can do about it.

my name is quinlynn. quinlynn roberts. and obviously, im sad. sounds simple, i know. i wish it was simple. but it could not be any farther from that.

ever since my mom left, i have dealt with many issues. anxiety, eating disorders, depression. but now a days, those things make me like everyone else. because you know, everyone "wants to die".

not to get all um, bitchy, but i would like to make a public service announcement to anyone whose willing to hear it.

c u t.   t h e.   b u l l.   s h i t.

if your sad about your hamster dying, your not depressed.

if you look at yourself in the mirror and wish you were skinnier, you don't have a disorder.

and if you worry for a second that your amazon package won't arrive on time, you don't have anxiety.

some people actually deal with these issues, and their lives are living hell because of them.

if you want attention, flash your tits or something.

but don't fake shit, when the person next to you in your geography class might kill themselves tomorrow because of their actual problem.

thank you. xx.