Don't get into a relationship with him...

~*Addison's POV*~

18.30 came around really fast and I am now waiting in reception for the boys to finish sound checking. I'm sat in the giant armchair, staring into space and minding my own business, when: " Boo!"

I yelp and jump out of the chair. I turn to find Mikey standing behind the chair, grinning from ear to ear. I slap his chest as we walk round the chair towards each other and he pulls me into a friendly hug, chuckling and apologising to me.

" You scared me half to death, you idiot!" I yell.

He just chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me in the direction of where the venue is being held.

***

Mikey holds the door open for me and I step in under his arm. We walk down the auditorium towards the stage and all the boys greet me from the edge of the stage, all except Jesse. But that's what I expected.

We stand around and chat for a while, Jesse watching from afar, when we're interrupted by what looks like a security guard, obviously here for the purpose of checking tickets and making sure no chaos is created by raging fans.

" She ain't part of the band. She watching or going backstage?"

" She's watching." Brandon scolds.

" Where's your ticket?"

" She's with us," Mikey steps forward, almost protectively. " She doesn't need no poxy ticket."

" Miss, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. " He says calmly, gripping my upper arm.

Zach's arm finds it's way around my waist and tugs me away and into his side. " She's watching. End of."

" No ticket; no watching." He argues,

" She doesn't watch; we don't play." Zach growls.

I'm about to protest and leave with the security guard, when Jesse emerges from the shadows.

He seems to like his shadows...

" No! We are not cancelling a gig 'casue she can't watch!" He yells, shocking, I think, everyone a little.

The security guard sighs in frustration and gives in, walking away, slamming the door behind him, making his anger known to all six of us.

" Guys, you didn't have to do that for me. Thank you."

" Yeah, guys. you really didn't have to do that." Jesse spits.

I turn to face him. " What is your problem?!" I ask forcefully, raising my voice a few octaves, trying not to show how hurt I am.

He stares blank at me, showing no emotion, before turning and walking away, presumably to go backstage.

I get back into conversation with the boys before they have to go backstage to prepare, when I get a text from Kiera.

1 new text from - Kiera Jones <3

Heya bab, I'm staying at Robby's house again tonight so don't worry about cooking for me. I'll be back home after work tomorrow; I'll text you if anything changes. I'll ring you tonight so you can tell me all about your first day recording! ;) Love ya xoxo

I sigh, shoving ny phone back into my pocket, not bothering to text back. I moved into Kiera's condo when I got to Cali last week and she has only been in for 1 night. Don't get me wrong, I love having the place to myself; it gives me space to think and write. But I also love her company. Kiera and I have been friends forever. Dad owns the whole of Decadence Creek and we lived there when I was younger. Kiera moving to the Creek and her dad started working for my dad years ago and Kiera and I hit it off straight away. We've never not been friends. We're like sisters, even though I did move back to England 6 years ago.