Part 9

*IMAGINE*
~ANDYS POV~
In school she is always the toughest person in the school. Somehow she can't be tough right now. I can see that she tries, but I can see that she's too afraid right now. When I look into her eyes, all I see is fear. Probably from her father, but when I asked her where she lived that fear only became more and more. Is she afraid for me to see where she lives?
Me: "Do you want to watch some Netflix?"
Me: "Uhm y/n?"
I wave with my hands in front of her eyes until she notices me.
Y/n: "Uhm what? Sorry I was caught up in my thoughts."
Me: "Haha I noticed. I asked if you would like to watch some Netflix."
Y/n: "Yeah sounds good."
Me: "Lets lay on my bed. That's a lot more comfier."
Y/n: "Yes."
We laid down on my bed. I have a two persons bed so I laid down on the left side to give her space and she laid down next to me. We're now watching our fourth or fifth movie. I don't even know what the time is. It's probably getting late. I noticed that during the movies she had come closer to me and was now cuddling into my side. I put my arm around her as she laid her head down on my chest. I saw her struggle to keep her eyes open. I whispered to her: "You can shut your eyes and sleep here darling. It's okay."