Part 17

*IMAGINE*
~YOUR POV~
I couldn't get Andy out of my head. If he really didn't know anything about the gun, then why was it in his wardrobe?
The school day was over faster than I thought. I walked to my locker and grabbed my motor helmet. I went to the parking spots and looked around if I saw Mikey. I saw him standing by my motor. I walked up to him and he smiled.
You: "So, where do you live?"
Mikey: "Not to far away."
You: "Shall I ride after you? That way I know where to go."
Mikey: "Yeah sounds like a good plan."
When I drove to his house, I started to recognize the neighborhood. It was the same neighborhood as where Andy lived. Why is everyone at this school so rich that they can afford to live here?
We arrived at his house and we went inside.
Mikey: "You didn't happen to have brought your swimming clothes with you, did you?"
You: "No, why?"
Mikey: "Well I got a jacuzzi in my backyard and thought we could chill there."
You: "Well I do wear underwear you know. It looks the same as a bikini so why not."
Mikey: "Great! I'll go put on my swimming trunks. You can get something to drink if you want. I'll be back in a few minutes."
You: "Okay."
I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cola. I walked around the house. I was almost as big as Andys house. There was this glass display case full of full of gold and silver jewelry with diamonds. Their parents really are rich. I walked back to the living room and sat down and scrolled through my instagram.

~MIKEYS POV~
I walked downstairs and saw y/n sitting on the couch. I sneaked up on her and tried to scare her. When I was standing behind her I saw she was scrolling through her Instagram. I saw a picture of the boy she was talking to on the cafeteria.
Y/n: "Can you see it Mikey? Or do you need a pair glasses?"
Mikey: "Oh sorry. I saw a picture of him on your phone while I wanted to scare you."
Y/n: "The scaring part didn't go so well, did it." She laughed
Mikey: "Not really. Is that the guy you talked to in the cafeteria?"
Y/n: "Yeah."
Mikey: "Who is that dude?"

A/n:
Sorry for not uploading for so long. As I apology; here are two chapters😇🙏🏻