Part 13

*IMAGINE*
~ANDYS POV~
When she came back from grabbing a hoodie, the look in her eyes had changed. She looked at me as if I was a riddle that she couldn't solve. She went to the bathroom and took a shower and when she was done in the bathroom and did the same.

~YOUR POV~
I walked to the bathroom with a hoodie of Andy. What he didn't saw was that I hid something in it. It was a gun. A gun that I found in his wardrobe. Once I was in the bathroom I grabbed the gun and looked at it very carefully. Is it strange that I know exactly what kind of gun it is? Well given my history I guess it's not that strange but still. It was a "Remington R51" which is a 19mm handgun. I quickly showered and got dressed. When I opened the door, Andy was already downstairs making breakfast. I walked to the wardrobe and put the gun back at the same place as where I found it. I went down to the kitchen and found Andy there putting eggs on our plates and getting the bread out off the toaster.
You: "Hmm it smells delicious."
Andy: "Thanks. I hope that you like eggs."
You: "Of course I do."
Andy: "Good because... they... are... ready... right now."
He puts the eggs on our plates and gives me one of the plates. We sit down around the kitchen island and start eating our breakfast.
You: "It's tastes amazing. Thank you."
Andy: "I'm glad to hear that."
You: "Andy?"
Andy: "Yes?"
You: "Can I ask you something?"
Andy: "Yes sure. What is it?"
You: "Why is there a Remington R51 in your wardrobe?"