King/Harlequin x reader (seven deadly sins)

***Your POV***
"My name is Y/N, I am Meliodas' younger sibling and I come from the demon realm. I had grown feelings for the fox sin Ban ever since he showed up into mine and Elaine's lives, Elaine and I were best friends we spent so much time together, until she was killed by a mindless demon, the day after Elaine died I was devastated and but I know Ban needed comfort more but when I had awaken the next day he was gone. Eventually I found my way to my brother and discovered he was with the seven deadly sins. When I rejoiced with Ban I remembered my feelings and I had hoped one day he would return my feelings... And he did... For a short while.

Ban and I had been dating for 2 weeks before he decided to plan a surprise date for me. He had blind folded me and was taking me somewhere.

He had seemed distant the day before taking me on this date. I should've noticed something was off with him, Meliodas noticed but I was too blinded by love to realize his true intentions.

When we finally arrive Ban still wouldn't let me remove my blindfold. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain piercing my abdomen.

I ripped my blindfold off and saw Ban standing in front of me, he had pierced me with a sword.

I fell to the ground and heard someone running towards me calling my name. I looked to my right and saw Meliodas running to me with tears in his eyes.

The sword was still stuck in me and it started to glow, the skin surrounding the stab wound began to burn and I screamed in agony.

Meliodas ripped the sword out and some of the pain was relieved, when I looked up at Ban I noticed what he was standing in front of. Elaine's body laid right before him, he was drawing a circle with some of my blood and then placed Elaine in the centre. I realized what he was doing, by using demon blood (the blood of the same race which killed her), my blood, he should be able to bring her back.

A bright light blinded all three of us temporarily and when my vision came back and I looked over Elaine was standing there. First she hugged Ban, I expected it.

I looked up at Meliodas and smiled "At least he's happy".

My wound slowly healed and Meliodas helped me stand. We began on our way back to the boar hat. And now here I am explaining to you why you walked in on me bawling my eyes out."

I finish explaining my whole situation up till now to King as tears stream down my face.

"Y-Y/N I'm so sorry." King says.

I shook my head, "It's not your fault."

"But it is, if only I had warned you that he could never love anyone else more than he loved Elaine."

I hug him. "Thank you King, I don't know what I would ever do without you" After I finish talking I release him from my grasp.

"It's the least I could do, I would never be able to leave you like this." He smiles at me before looking away and muttering "I would never be able to leave someone I love broken apart."

I blush and look at him in disbelief "You love me?" I question him.

He nods "Of course I do Y/N what's not to love about you." He says blushing intensely.

I look into his eyes and slowly lean into him. He blushes at first but slowly leans in as we both close our eyes. Our lips connect and electricity flowed between us as our lips move perfectly in sync.

When we finally pulled apart we left our foreheads connected "I love you too Harlequin" I looked at him smiling.

"I love you more than anything Y/N."

------Bonus------
***Elaine's POV***
"Oh my gosh, they are so perfect for each other" I grinned as I peeked through the door while Y/N and Harlequin were kissing. "Don't you think Ban."

He grinned at me and kissed me before pulling away and whispering "I think so too Elaine but I think we're even more perfect together."

********************
Alright that's it for the first oneshot if you want more make a request then I'll write ASAP (at the moment I am on holidays so if you request then it will be published almost the same day as you request it if I am on wattpad that day)