Forgiveness

Lafayette smiled at Peggy, as did Hercules, god she did look yummy, both of them, did previously have a thing for Peggy, but wanted to keep there friend, John happy, even tho it left them to be unhappy. "Well personally ma Cher, I think purple would look even better on you"laf said going to the wardrobe Herc kept all his gowns in "why don't you give us a little fashion show? Non?"he asked and Peggy giggled "I'd be absolutely delighted to!"she exclaimed nodding happily.
Meanwhile, Thomas, Burr and Alex were asking lots of questions "what got into you John! It's not like you to hit Peggy! Let alone anyone!"Burr exclaimed "You hurt my sister in law, I put my trust in you to make her happy and this is what you do?"Alex said shakin his head anger risen in him "You're lucky we are friends or I would've killed you already"he spat at John, causing the freckle man to burst into a fit of tears "I'm sorry! Im sorry!"he cried tears streaming down his face "I was frustrated! Angry and she was angry which made me even more angry! I didn't want this to happen!"he cried as he picked up a tissue and blew his snotty nose "You wouldn't be apologising to us"Thomas mumbled "You should be apologising to her!"he exclaimed shaking her head "Cmon"Alex said getting up "put this on"Alex said throwing a jacket at John before leading the crew of men out of the building to Lafayette and Hercules' shared home, well, all the guys lived together, it was cheaper for them all to stay together then separate, John stopped at the door "what if she never wants to see me again?"he whispered with a voice crack, causing Alex to scoff "it's Peggy she's not /that/ harsh!"he exclaimed shaking his head taking John in. His eyes set on the beautiful girl who stood in the middle of the living room wearing a large purple glittery ball gown, his heart sunk "beautiful"he whispered as he started to walk towards her "Peggy"he whispered reaching out to her, Peggy taking a step back "John"she mumbled with a raised brow "Peggy- I'm so so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen, I didn't mean to hurt you"he whispered causing Peggy to sigh looking up to laf and Herc, before walking to John and hugging him "it's okey, it's my fault, I shouldn't have gotten so angry"she whispered quietly and John smiled "hey, we can go to my room if you want"he mumbled as she nodded "that'd be lovely"Peggy replies with a nod, John leading her up the stairs to his room, and Peggy walking to the bed and sitting down, John just looked on at her, admiring the beauty he got to call his, she was just so, very perfect, it caused his heart to flutter and sprout, he loved her more then anything in this life, he'd choose her happiness over his anytime.
Authors note
Omg hey guys! I forgot I had this account but hey hoo here I am! So if you guys want to keep up with me my @ on instagram is beth._bws and my fan page is somanytodeflower so feel free to give me a big juicy follow! Be prepared! There will be more chapters to this now!