Part 9 : Stop the god.

It's around a cup of hot chocolate that Cassandra finally began to tell her girlfriend and her friends more about what she just saw.

"It was horrible, she began, her hands still trembling as she remembered what she had saw.

I was seeing the Olympus, all the gods defeated, imprisoned, put in the Tartarus or killed. And Hades was here, surrounding then, victorious.

- Do you know how he intends to do all these things ? Tempest asked her, being clearly the best warrior of all of them, with Hercules, of course.

- The only thing I am sure about is that he wants to free all the Titans in order to walk on the Olympus and defeat the gods and become the master of the Universe.

- But how can he do so ? Circe demanded, trying to be logical, for once, unlike the way some of the characters acted most of the time in the show. I mean... all the gods will know it, if the Titans are freed from their prisons, they will obviously notice they are gone. They are well guarded, after all, aren't they ?

(In the show, they wouldn't have been.

Remember when Typhon was released because Hercules is just a really clumsy guy, and, oh, that's so funny ?

Ha, ha...

It's not.

Really, really not.

I hate the show's humor, and I hate what the writers made or wrote.

Most of the time, the truth is that it doesn't apply to the episode consecrated to Artemis.)

- Except if he replaces them by copies of them, so no one will notice they are gone, Galatea suddenly understood, immediately getting pale."

All of them looked at her with surprise, not understanding what she meant, and they all started when she used her powers and turned her hairs into snakes looking like the one Medusa had on her head.

Then, she turned herself into a copy of Aphrodite, almost looking like a sister of the goddess, making it really difficult to know which one was the real one, had Aphrodite been here next to her at this moment.

Galatea sighed.

"I am made of clay and I was born of two goddesses, born thanks to their magic and with my power, I can fake almost everything, and I am just a mortal. Can you imagine what Hades, a god, can do with his powers ? He is not stupid, not anymore, he wants to win, he will need as much allies as possible, and he needs to make a surprise attack.

- Oh, Hercules asked her, you mean like the surprise attack that Miltiades made and which helped him and the other win the battle of Marathon ?"

A great voice then came out from nowhere, responding immediately to the young man's question, as a sentence made of flames (again, sense of measure, all these things...) wrote itself on a wall in front of them.

DON'T YOU DARE MAKING ANY REFERENCE TO THE INFAMOUS EPISODE KNOWN AS "HERCULES AND THE OWL OF ATHENS", OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU THE VICTIM IN MY NEXT HERCULES' FANFIC !

OH, WAIT... IT'S ALREADY DONE, SORRY ABOUT THAT !

BYE !

They all looked at each other.

"What was that ? Medusa asked.

Cassandra shrugged.

- The author just wanted to complain about an insignificant thing she didn't like in the show. Don't pay any attention to her, she just wants to look like she is interesting. She will soon stop, don't worry."