Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV

I woke up with this weird feeling. Like I was being shipped behind my back. But I don't really know anyone who I could be shipped with so I shrugged it off.
I got an outfit and put it on. It was a (f/c) sweater and black leggings. It was a little cold out since it was fall. Did I also forget to mention it was Saturday? (Just go with it I don't remember what day it is)
     I realized that I hadn't been to Fresh's house and vice versa. So what better way to combat that and call him up?

Call mode

(Y/n)- Hey Fresh's how are you?

Fresh- Good. Although you woke me up when you called me.

    He did sound a little groggy when he answered the phone.

(Y/n)- Oops I'm sorry about that! But I was calling to ask if you wanted to come over. My mom's at work, I'm bored, and Starla would kill me if I called her this early.

Fresh- It's 10:38?

(Y/n)- exactly.

Fresh- But anyways, I'll be there in like 30 minutes.

(Y/n)- Okay! See ya!

Fresh- B-

     Before he could finish his response I hung up. My heart was beating a little faster than normal and my face was hot. "HE'S COMING OVER!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.
     I jumped on my bed and laid there for a second. I started to dose off when I heard a knock.
     'Fresh.' I thought to myself. And I ran to the door and opened it.
     "Hey Fresh! How's it going?" I asked him.
     "I'm good. I'm still tired from when you woke me up."
     "Oops! Sorry 'bout that," I giggled. "Did you leave a note? For your guardian?" I didn't want to assume he had parents.
     "For my brother? Nope."
     "We'll be prepared if he's like my mom,'You could have gotten lit up!' Or something along those lines." I said, imitating my mom.
     We both laughed for a second then I asked him if he wanted something to eat.
     " Nah. I'm good I just wanted to hang, or study, or something not boring. All my brother wants me to do is train." I saw could tell he was rolling his eyes. Did he have eyes? That's a good question.
     "Random question. How do you see? Do you have eyes?"
     He stared me for a second and then asked me, "Do you want me to take off my shades?" I nodded like a little kid.
     He shook his head a little and took them off.
     I swear to all holy things that if I hadn't known any better, I would have swore I had stars in my eyes.
     His eyes were so pretty! *insert picture of Fresh's eyes*
    "*insert fangirl noises* Their so cute!!"
     "Thanks.." He has a light purple blush on his cheeks now.
     They stare at each other a while. Getting closer by the moment. They were so close they could almost...

———————————
504 words

Sorry for the cliff hanger but I had to post something. I haven't posted since November. Speaking of November, I just recently turned 11! 26th to be exact. Well I love you guys and have a wonderful day! Rainbow out!