Chapter 7

(A/n)

So I know I'm too into this, and some of you might not know, but T-Series must be stopped. Pewdiepie needs to stay top YouTuber .
——————————

(Starla POV)

"They still have no idea." I said while laughing maniacally.
"SHUT UP STAR IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING AND I NEED TO GO TO WORK IN THE MORNING!" My beautiful mother yelled to me.
"OK!" I yelled back. My mom works 2 jobs. She goes part times at the library and she also does hair sometimes.
We get by pretty well too.
I decide to go to sleep and I dream about (y/n) and Fresh dating. It was a good dream until my horrible alarm clock decided to ruin it all! They were about to kiss too!
I took my alarm clock and threw it to the floor. After that I screamed at the top of my lungs.
"STARLA LEANNE! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU BROKE ANOTHER ALARM CLOCK-"
"I didn't ma I swear!"
All I heard was a quiet 'mmmhhm.' back from my mom. I decided to wear a constellation sweater and some black leggings. Ironic, I know.
I ate some of my mom's iconic turkey bacon and eggs and I walked out to school to see my ship play out at school.

(Y/n) POV

Fresh decided to stay the weekend at my house because his brother apparently wasn't going to be back home until Monday. My mom was okay with it, but she made him sleep on the floor, poor guy.
He was actually really fun to be around and there was a lot of interesting stuff about him. He was all around a really cool guy.
I then suddenly remembered that art project we were supposed to do. " Hey Fresh...."
"Hmm?" He was busy reading a pun book. Turns out he also has a cousin that really enjoys puns so he kind of picked up on them.
"Remember that art project?"
"Yeah, the Beyoncé one that we turned in last week?"
I looked at him confused.
"We never turned that in."
"He looked back at me and nodded. "Yeah we did. We just did that off screen, I mean, you were absent that day."
I made an O share with my mouth and nodded.
That was yesterday. Now we're walking to school together in silence. We got there and heard a high pitch scream. We turned around and saw Starla staring right at us.
"Are you guys a couple now?!??!" She literally screamed at us.
We stared at each other for a moment and laughed. "Definitely not!" We both said at the same time.
"Stop copying me!" We said, again, at the same time.
We both put on mock thinking faces and roared.
"Ugh! You're so annoying!!!" Maybe this is why Starla asked if we were a couple. We spend a weekend together and now we're on the same brainwaves. Not even Starla and I were like this before Fresh came into the picture.
Now that I think about it, I think I do like Fresh. He's cute, I absolutely love his eyes, oh no.I'm sounding like those super cliche girls in those books on Wattpad. Sorry fourth wall! Again...
But back to the subject. We were all heading to writing when I heard the click of heels on the floor.
      "Oh no. Not these girls."
Starla said to us.
      "Is it those bratty girls from my first day?" He asked. I almost forgot that he was still new to this school. Only like a month or 2 being here.
      We both nodded. We saw the class room, but before we could get inside, the Three Musketeers blocked out way.
      *inhale* "What do you think you're doing?"
      We looked at each other confused.
      "You're walking with my man!"

—————————
636 words

So we all know that the middle girl is lying. I named her Patricia right?
But anyways....

Boycott T-series
~Rainbow