Part 1

Part 1

(AN- Anyone spoiling the story at any part will have their comment deleted. Spoiling the story for other's isn't cool, and it's kinda upsetting to have to address this in the first place since it's started to appear in this book as of late. Reading the story and finding out the reveals yourself provides a much more enjoyable experience. So please don't ruin the story or the fun of reading for yourself and others by spoiling. Enjoy the read every one.)

(AN- THIS IS AN ENDING PATH! MEANING THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 20-PART BASIC STORY OF MEMENTO MORI BEFORE THIS ONE... PLEASE READ THE FIRST PART BEFORE THIS ONE! IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE VERY CONFUSED! THANK YOU!)

It was a hard choice to come to, but you knew you'd have to make one in the end. And thus, with no second thoughts coming to mind... you decided it was time to make your decision known to the males who had been waiting for you to speak.

"Bakugou." You stated, turning towards the male with a soft smile. "Could you meet Kirishima back at Aqua Pura and track down the other people you saw in your dream?"

The ash blonde clicked his tongue, already turning his back on the pair of you and making his way to the mouth of the cave. He rose an arm into the air, waving it back and forth lazily as he strode out.

"Thank fucking God... this fucking place is already making me feel like shit." He snarled. "Glad to get lost."

Todoroki and you glanced at each other, seeming to share the same reaction to the dragon rider's words. But nonetheless, you wanted to follow Bakugou out and bid him farewell as he went to complete his mission.

"Oi Todoroki." Bakugou stopped as the three of you walked down the hill towards the beach. "You sure you can survive in the wilderness, you pampered prince?"

Todoroki took a moment to let it sink in, seeing as this next mission would indeed to different then anything he had ever done before. But then again, it was thanks to you and this entire situation that had allowed him the chance to see the world and experience it after all.

"Yes. I'll be fine, and we'll both be waiting for you to return." Todoroki stated with a confidence. "So don't keep us waiting."

Bakugou growled, easily pushing the boat back out into the water. His lips raising in anger as he gave the mismatched prince another death glare.

"Unlike you... I have damn experience. SO don't fucking think for a minute that I'm taking my damn time! See you asswipes in a day or so!"

Soon after that, the Tineenian male was rapidly paddling away, only a mere dot on the ocean blue. You waited until he had fallen off of your field of vision and then turned back to Todoroki.

The male was sitting on a fallen tree not to far from the beach. A hand placed on his forehead and remaining perfectly still as the waves crashed onto the shore and erased any possible silence.

You approached slowly, touching the male's shoulder gently. He looked up at you and saw you gazing at him with a twinkle of concern on your eyes. He shook his head slowly, his attempt at comforting your worries not doing much.

"It's just a headache. You said this place would make me feel off... so let's set up a camp and then call it a night. I'm sure I'll feel better with some food and sleep."

You agreed and soon enough the both of you had decided to just set up a small camp back at the mouth of the cave. There you at least have shelter and be away from any animals that were lurking in the forest.