The interview

JustALittleInfinity's chapter: http://www.wattpad.com/64453545-writers-games-%CE%BC%CE%AC%CF%87%CE%B7-%CF%84%CF%89%CE%BD-%CE%B1%CE%B4%CE%B5%CE%BB%CF%86%CF%8E%CE%BD-battle-of-the

The full moon shines bright when I stroll back to the dining pavilion at Camp Half-Blood. My skin glimmers in the moonlight, a dimmed blue hue radiating from my body. The Greek demigods stare after me, not accustomed to a daughter of Hekate. Thanks mom.

When I glimpse back over my shoulder, I see three similarly blue lights moving away from me. My sisters and I have to spend the night in the Hades Cabin because Camp Half-Blood doesn't have one for Hekate.

I see the hearth of the dining pavilion glowing from a distance. Earlier, we were told to come back to it to chat with Atticus the centaur. Once at the circle around the hearth, I sit down next to Kyle, a boy from my own camp. At least my skin has stopped glimmering now that I'm out of the moonlight.

When I sit down, I feel Kyle adjust his posture next to me. He's two years younger than me, 5 ft. 11 in. tall and a son of Jupiter. He has dark brown hair, a hooked nose and a light skin, although he has this surfer boy vibe around him. He's loud and sarcastic, which I appreciate, but I don't know him that well.

The other chosen ones file in taking the remaining spots around the burning hearth, which glows orange and purple. I notice how Adonis, the handsome, scarred guy from Camp Half-Blood, sits next to a copper-skinned, black-haired girl who's a bit shorter than me. Adonis' muscles are bulging underneath his orange T-shirt.

Atticus stands near the hearth in the middle of the circle. His red hair is in a ponytail, which I find more than ironic, and he has a bow and quiver on his back. I'm still unsure what to think of him. The only centaur I ever came in contact with wanted to kidnap daughters of Venus from our camp and my sisters and I had to vanquish him with a spell. We didn't really chat with him before we blew him to pieces.

"Thank you all for being here," Atticus starts, "I'm glad you all showed up." It's not like we had a choice.

"Well then. You all are here to get to know each other," he claps his hands, "Isn't that great? Now we will go around in a circle starting with you," he points to some boy I've never seen before, "You can start."

Stammering a bit, the kid starts to introduce himself. He isn't much of a shocker, just the typical Greek that can't wait to show us Romans who rules. If I weren't a pacifist, I would have thrown a shoe at him to shut his smug little ass up.

Next up is Kalila. She's drop-dead gorgeous, but what would you expect from a daughter of Venus. From the few times I've run into her, she seemed devious, using her charmspeak and looks as effectively as her preferred bow and arrow. She's determined to win this quest and to prove that she isn't a typical child of Venus. I don't think she'll have much trouble doing so.

After her, I'm delighted that Atticus, who by now has urged us all to call him Ati, points out Adonis to share his story. I'm immediately on the edge of my seat. Adonis glares at Ati and grumbles before he starts.

I expected him to say he's a son of Aphrodite, but he completely blows me away when he says he's a son of Hephaestus. Okay, he's Aphrodite's husband, so close enough, but that still surprises me. Adonis is 17 years old, like me, which only makes me like him more, and he's a real handyman. Like his Camp Half-Blood peer, he's excited for the quest. Unfortunately, he's not a big talker, so that'll all he's willing to share.

Suddenly eager to be in the spotlight, I raise my hand in the air before Ati has the chance to point at anyone, a move I regret instantly. Adonis and his good looks made me forget my shyness, but it resurfaces as the eyes of the other demigods turn to me. Ati is actually happy to finally see some spontaneity.