Chapter Six--Samson

"Samson, are you okay?"

   I blink once, focusing on the pair of snapping fingers above me. Kaylee. My girlfriend. Her brown hair falls into her eyes. I don't brush it away. It doesn't hold the same interest as burshing away Delilah's hair. Kaylee's hazel eyes twinkle, concerned at my blanking out. I'm usually the world's best boyfriend. But it's funny how something like finding out your dad is a murderer can change how you feel.

   "Huh?" I question, looking around her room. A picture of us hangs on her mirror, way back from her 14th birthday when we first hooked up. "You need a new picture," I tell her, trying to get thoughts of Delilah out of my head. Delilah and those endlessly dark eyes, little slits of darkness. And her smooth, unblemished, unmade-up chocolate skin. I wonder how her wrist is doing. She hasn't been back in a week.

   Kaylee pushes me down on the bed, unbuttoning the first three buttons on her shirt, making her intentions clear. "Let's take some new pictures then," she says, straddling my waist. She's not light and small like Delilah, but she's not big either. Kaylee is 5'7, about 145, and she starves herself. Her parents paid for her breast and her ass. She isn't afraid to admit it.

   "What kind of pictures?" I ask, sliding my hand up her shirt, along her smooth back. Forget about Delilah, forget about the situation. I won't forget, though. About either one of them.

   "Whatever kind you want." She leans forward, her lips inches away from mines. Kaylee and I have an off-on relationship. It's off when there's somebody better for me, on when there isn't. I can't marry her anyway. My dad wouldn't allow it. She doesn't have enough money for him. I can't marry Kaylee anyway--her personality is too dull. Especially compared to a Spanish speaking spitfire.

   "Really?" I ask, forcing myself to pay attention to her. Her eyes are bright, sparkling with her hormones. She's easy, too easy. I like the chase. I want to play around a little bit, then catch her, and then have her make me chase her again. But, no, she doesn't even make it fun.

   She nods, prodding my mouth open with her lips.

   I instantly lose myself to Kaylee.

**

Kaylee can do things no girl has ever done before to me.

   Her actions would make some girls blush. Hell, when she does half the things she does, I blush. I glance down at her head. She pulled it back with a headband. Years of practice and common sense. It's a habit now. 

   She knows the exact places that make me happy, and she can use her tongue to make it better. I moan her name.

   "Delilah..."