Chapter 38: 2 Problems, 1 Chapter

I'm back!! Yay. Now on with the story!

*sonny's pov*

I kissed Nay lightly until we heard a sudden noise,"Ahem, dad, mom. Can you stop. And what's for dinner?" it was David who came from upstairs.

"Sorry sweetie, I'm gonna make spaghetti" Nay apologized and got up to make the food. After cooking we all ate in silence.

Nay and I went into her room and cuddled as Netflix appeared on the tv screen. She selected Adventure Time with the xbox controller.

"Sonny?" she asked with the angelic voice I missed so much. "Yea?". "What happened when Emily sonny-napped you?".

"Well she tide me up and left me stranded there with only water and bread. But after a year or so she set me free. I was left with nothing. Almost starting my life over. I DJ at clubs again. And I'm supposed to head on for tour in a few days."

*nay's pov*

My eyes widened when he said tour. "Tour?" I gulped. He nodded. "So how long will you be gone?". "Almost 4 months babe". I hugged him tight. "I just got you back and you're leaving again. I wish I could come with you".

"How come you can't?". "Kids and work". "Oh...". I kept holding him tighter. "But... but-" he stopped me by putting a finger over my lip. "Stop worrying about the future. Enjoy the present". He warmly smiled at me.

He always knew what to say. He snuggled with me and we continued to watch Adventure Time.

"Mommy! Daddy!" we heard Alice scream. We jumped up and saw her sitting in the floor crying. "What's wrong?" I asked setting her on my hip.

"Davie took my dolly!" she shrieked. "David! Come here and give it back!". I yelled after him. Sonny and Alice covered their ears, was I that loud?

"Fine here, I was just playing around. And can I go skating with the boys?". He asked. "Sure, just come back before 6. And make sure you take your phone!". I reminded him.

He nodded and picked up his board, running down the steps. I began to take Aly back to "our" room. Sonny stayed by the door frame. "Coming?" I asked.

"Later" he smirked and went into the living room.

*davids pov*

I lied about going skateboarding, I might sound lame but I'm not allowed to have a girlfriend. So I went behind their backs and got one anyway.

Her name is Jessica. She is the most beautiful girl in the universe, she's my queen and I wish to give her the world.

I walked over to her house and knocked in the door. Her mom answered. "Who are you?" she had a British voice.

"I'm David. I'm here for Jessica. Who are you?". i asked her. "My name is Erin. I'm her mother.". "May I come in?". She nodded and pointed to a pink door covered in sparkles.

I opened the door and see Jessica drawing something. "Hey Jess" I said. "Davie!!". She ran over and hugged me. We sat on her bed and talked for hours.

My phone started to buzz. Oh goodness, it's mom.

"Hey mom..." I said. "Where are you?! It's almost 8!". I looked at the time, it's 7:49. "I... um... lost track of time. I'm on my way" I assured her. "No I'm coming to the skate park to pick you up" she grunted

If she goes there, she'll know I'm lying. "Mom... I'm at Jessica's house." "Who's Jessica?!" she yelled. "My friend".

"So I'm your friend now?" Jess said. "No babe. You're still my girlfriend." "GIRLFRIEND!?" My mom yelled.

There's no turning back now. "I'm on my way now". Before I could say anything, she hung up.

After this, I know Jess and I will never be together again. Better make the best of it. I leaned in and kissed her, she didn't pull back.

Kissing and kissing, it was "passionate". "What the heck!" I heard two ladies say. I pulled away from Jess and saw my mom and Jess's mom.

"That's it, David you're coming home!". She yanked my arm and we marched home. Even though my board was still there, I wasn't worried about it.

I was worried about what was gonna happen when I get home.....

A/N

Hey you guys! Got my phone back!

So comments? Votes?

Baiiii!!!