41

(what Ki-Dae is wearing^^^^)

I woke up at about 8:30am we were scheduled to have breakfast at 10am. I figured I had enough time to do everything that I needed. I got the outfit that Mark prepped with me last night. And layed it on my bed. It was a cropped black turtle neck, black stripped pants that I'd cuff at the bottom and roll up a bit to have that Korean type fashion feel, some nike white shoes and the glasses. I smiled at myself proud at what me and Mark had come up with. I took a quick shower and used the familiar fancy Japanese hair care products that Yoongi once introduced me to.

I gladly found them with Mark when we went shopping. I did normal morning things like brushing my teeth and all that then I straightened my long hair which took sooooo long but was worth it. Then I just applied light makeup which consisted of eyeliner, mascara and a little bit of contouring. I checked the clock and it was 9:32 we had to leave at 9:45 to make it to the place on time. I had a little time so sprayed some perfume that Mark had recommended which smelled like vanilla. I grabbed a small black purse bag I bought and put the card my mom gave me, an extra phone charger and a few other things in there. I walked out of my room turning my light off, then made my way down the stairs to the couch. I saw my mom there already ready and she grinned at me.

"Ki-Dae honey you look great I love that outfit, It looks great on you" she said patting the couch for me to sit. I nodded. We sat and talked while we waited for Uensi. She eventually came down. In a very revealing outfit. A crop top that showed all her stomach and a school girl skirt that was insanely short. My mother sighed and looked away from her.

Based off my mom's look I feel like this is an everyday thing.

Was my sister a hoe? I laughed at the questions in my head. The long sleeve turtle neck crop top wasn't a big deal because I had worn high waisted pants so it didn't show any skin. I just ignored what my sister was wearing.

"Ready okaasan?" I asked my mom. As I pulled the sun glasses out of my bag and put them on. We made our way to the garage and got in a car. My sister of course sat in the back. My mom threw a random jacket at her.

"Put it on Uensi" my sister rolled her eyes putting on the jacket but not zipping it up. We eventually pulled up to a nice restaurant. We got out and there was high school students looking over at us. Well I wouldn't blame them we were driving a really high class car. Their eyes fell on my sister and I herd giggling.

"Ew what a skank" someone said walking past us.
"God she's such a hoe" I herd a male voice. I turned towards my sister wondering if she even cared if people said these types of things about her, she seemed to not even care.

"Hey got something to say asshole" I seethed at the group of boys. Even though my sister and I didn't really get along doesn't mean I'm gonna let her get made fun of. The group of boys looked down at me. They were at least 4 inches taller than me. My mom was pulling my arm asking me to follow her.
"Listen long lost princess you have no clue just what your sister is all about, but if you'd like to know why don't you come to the nearby high school. Ask for Jason." The tallest with burgundy hair said throwing his cigarette to the ground walking away.

That was strange.

"Welcome to Junsin Sushi Restaurant I hope you enjoy your meal ladies" the doorman said. I thanked him and my mom told the book person that we had reservations. A boy who was a waiter around 18 led us to a table with 2 other people there.

"And here's your table" he said pulling a seat out for me. Giving me a wink. I chuckled out.
"I'm way too old for you don't even try" I giggled. He gave a sheepish smile.
"And what can I get you ladies to drink?" He asked making eye contact with me.
"Cherry pep-" I began but was cut off.
"Iced matcha with two shots of creamer" Uensi said looking at her phone. The boy gave me a smile.
"Cherry Pepsi"
"Green tea please" my mom said.

The table had 3 chairs on each side. Uensi sat on my left, I sat in the middle and my mom sat on my right. Infront of my mom was another lady who looked around the age of my mom and in front of me was a man around my age.

Why'd he look so familiar? My mother smiled.

"Eiano this is my daughter Ki-Dae you remember her yes?" My mom said in Japanese. Eiano nodded.
"Wow Ki-Dae you have gotten beautiful over the years the last time I saw you, you were about 11 and now you're how old?" She asked brightly.
"24" I replied.
"25 in 2 days" my mom smiled.

The boy looked up his eyes studied my face.
"Are you gonna throw a party for her?" She asked my mom. My mom's eyes widened.
"I completely forgot about that" my mom said.
"Ki-Dae do you want a coming home/birthday party?" Eiano asked. I shrugged.
"I'm not sure" I said as our drinks were placed. My cherry Pepsi looked strangely really asethetic . I unwrapped my straw and took a sip of my drink lightly chewing on the straw. He took our order quickly.

"Oh my God I almost forgot I've missed you so much" my sister spoke up talking to the guy in front of me. He simply ignored her, scratching his neck. My elbow was resting on the table my palm supporting my head. I released a chuckle at that. She turned to me.

"Got something to say Ki-Dae?" My Uensi asked.
"Just because I defended you when those guys where saying things to you doesn't mean I will take any bs from you Uensi. What makes you think I'd want to converse with you? Especially with how rude you are" I asked with a raised eyebrow. The man in front of me laughed a bit. Uensi elbowed me. I turned to look at her. Our mom and Eiano kept on talking about what to do for my party and seemed to ignore us. The man in front of me seemed interested in me and my sisters situation right now.

"Uensi don't elbow my ribcage again. Lets get home and I'll kick your ass there. Have some class, I know you don't dress classy but at least act it and don't fight in public." My sister got up and left. Heading off into the direction of the bathrooms.

"So Ki-Dae.... how's it been?" He asked.
"Being that I came to breakfast with a rude sister, a guy who I don't know and my mom's coworker I'd say it's not bad" I shrugged.
"You seriously don't remember me?" He asked amused.
"Am I supposed to?" I asked back.
He held out his hand. I lightly took it shaking it. I noticed our parents watched us from the corners of their eyes.
"Hyunseung" he smiled.
"Hyunseung? Wait seriously is that you?" I asked suprised. He nodded.
"Wow you look so different" I commented.
"You do too are you kidding me when we were little I remember you had short hair like Dora and now it's all long" he said back.

We continued to talk as if I didn't go missing for 10 years. The food was served and we all ate. Eventually my sister came back and ate. Hyunseung explained that my sister had tried to get with him over and over but he rejected since she was way to young. And it made sense that he would reject her she's barely 20 and he's 27.

I couldn't help but think of Yoongi as I saw the blonde greyish tone of Hyunseung's hair.