•april 2nd•

Hoseok walks down the street. The warm early spring breeze caresses his cheek while he plays on his phone. Spring is his favorite season. He loves the pink of the blossoming cherry trees and the soft air. The smell of flowers is the best part. Hoseok is walking towards the company building to compose the instrumental and the lyrics of a new song with RM and Suga, or as he likes to call them from their names, Namjoon and Yoongi.

He enters the building and waves to the secretary before getting in the elevator. He stops on the 7th floor and walks towards a small office room where he finds RM doing something on his computer and Yoongi waiting.

"Oh, hey! You okay? It's only 4 PM and you already look tired" Yoongi said, without even bothering to look at him.

"Yeah. I'm pretty tired. I don't really know why" Hoseok responded.

"We're invited to a show tomorrow. You should get some rest. You can go home early, I'll stay." Namjoon said in his deep voice. Yoongi is about to stand up and close his laptop when Namjoon stops him.

"Aish! You lazy bum, you slept all day!" Namjoon spat. Yoongi groans and goes back to sit down.

"Thanks, Nam. I was really tired. I promise I'll pay back somehow. See you!" Hoseok walks out of the building and calls a cab. He gets to the dorm he shares with Yoongi and collapses on the bed. He easily falls asleep.

"Hoseok, it's your turn to do the dishes" Jin wakes up Hoseok.

"Huh? Yah! You woke me up, hyung!" Hoseok says in a lazy voice. Jin opens the door again and stares at him.

"Hoseok, if you hadn't made up all of these excuses the past times you had to do the dishes, I would have believed you," Jin says, smirking. "Now go."

"Ah, hyung. Wait." Jin turns around.

"We're invited to a show tomorrow, Namjoon told us to get some rest or we will look like depressed horses tomorrow..." Hoseok is barely able to finish his sentence when he falls asleep.

"Yah! Say the guy who literally already looks like a depressed horse 24/7," Jin spat, earning an angry glance from Hoseok.

"Sorry. Goodnight, sweetie." Jin walks towards tired Hoseok, kisses his forehead and covers him with a blanket.

"Get some sleep, pabo," Jin says in a sweet voice. He exits the room and enters his own.

A/N: Okay, so. This chapter was already written a few months ago. I only changed a few words and corrected myself. I added this note to explain the fast posting. Mainly it's because of this, but I'll also be writing a lot, as I haven't been feeling very good. See you!

edited: may 26th 2019