A B O U T

Dear readers,

Before I start this story, I would just like to point out a few things :)

This book was written back when I first started writing! So if it isn't the best and has errors, I apologize in advance!

1. This book is purely fictional, and the storyline was established by me. Any similarities to other books or movies are not intentional, and purely a coincidence. I do not own any of the BTS members and are borrowing their identities for this story.

2. This is one of the first fanfictions I've ever made, so I'm sorry I have any grammar mistakes or the quality of the content is not the best. If you want to tell me ways to improve, please message me or leave a comment. Please do not write any hate, if you don't like the story, just stop reading.

3. This book does not contain any smut, so I'll be keeping it PG 13. However, there will be a chance of having some curse words used in this book.

4. Lastly, this book does openly discuss some issues such as depression, anxiety, death or other mental issues. Please read with caution if you are triggered by mentions of these issues. If you are dealing with any of those issues, please do not hesitate to seek help. I do not mean to harm you in any ways.

5. When this star * appears, it means that there's a mature scene in that chapter. Though I will be keeping it PG 13, it is advised for you to read with caution if you are a younger audience.

6. PLEASE READ ALL THE CHAPTERS! If you are one of those readers who like to skip through chapters, I won't warn you, but I'll point out that you might be missing a very important development in this short story if you skip.

-

© YazzieDonuts 2018. All rights reserved.

Started: 16 December 2018

Completed: 10 January 2019