Egg raffle entry 5

I swear this is the only other egg i'm entering for 😅 I've just really needed a Hivewing oc <3 (literally reread a lot of the Lost Continent so I could be remotely accurate. I may need to change some things after reading Cricket's book but who knows) Also I hadn't meant to draw Tussock but I was drawing a wide mouthed Hivewing and then it so became Tuss...

 I may need to change some things after reading Cricket's book but who knows) Also I hadn't meant to draw Tussock but I was drawing a wide mouthed Hivewing and then it so became Tuss

Art by: @xArtbyx (egg) & @Rainbowkitty1220 (Headshot of Tussock)

Sib 1 / Sib 2 / both

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main-

Name: Clytus / Tussock ( This name was used in a tiny tid bit of dialogue but I hate finding names so I'm keeping it, sorry :( )

species: Dragons

Tribe: Hivewings

Gender: Females

Age: Adults

Sexuality: Biromatic & Bisexual / homoromantic & homosexual

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personality-

Positive: Polite, listener, respectful, and patient / Brave, protective, loyal, and independent

Flaws: Push-over, naive, dependent, and dis tractable / Stubborn, abrasive, impatient, and simple-minded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Description- (Sorry if this gets confusing)

Colors: Black, brown(6B4701 ), light brown(985B10 ), Ginger(A95712), and mustard/honey yellow(D7A401)

(Numbers are for if you want an idea of the colors)

Patterns: Five pedaled flower 'line art' (What's on the egg) located on her left cheek  /  Five pedaled flower 'line art' located her right cheek / Stripes that go down their neck under scales(see head shot to understand). 

Size: Average size for a Hivewing despite being a little on the slender side / Average size for a Hivewing with strong muscles 

Description: Base scales(neck, face, back, etc) are mustard yellow(D7A401), Horns, spines, and the those scales along the back of the neck are black, the scales between the primary ones and under belly ones are 'ginger'(A95712) (aka a mix between lighter brown and orange), while the under belly scales are (insert color), Flowers are light brown(985B10 )and stripes along with lines under each neck scales are dark brown( 6B4701 ). (Some of this is probably really hard to understand without seeing what I have in my head but I hope the colors go together and such. If/when you draw them I trust your color judgement anyway so it's okay)

Misc/apparel: Creative liberties again :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal-

Occupation: Artist / Guard, Ex-soldier

Species abilities: Cly has the Hivewing ability of spraying acid from her tail and has a toxin in her teeth. I have a theory to why Cricket isn't effected by mind control but I'm going to say she can avoid mind control too /  Tuss has the abilities of deadly stingers on her wrists and she two has a poisonous bite 

Talents: Drawing, Sculpting, deescalating situations / Fighting, pacifying enemies, 

Hobbies: Creating art, reading, hanging out with her sister / Training, exploring the hives, hanging out with her sister

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relations-

Sister: They love each other to the moons and back and make it a point to be there for the other. The main reason Cly accepts her high class ranking is so she has an excuse for a guard to hang out and follow her around. Tuss always wanted to be a warrior and'guarding' her sister gives her a chance to stay close to her and keep her eyes peeled when they hang out around other dragons that may be stirring trouble. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Backstory- (This is hard not knowing anything about Hivewing culture so some of this is vague on purpose <3)

The two grew up knowing more or less what they wanted to do with their life. Clytus always loved playing with silks to the point of making things, poking around with wood to the point she could engrave things, even using her food to doodle. Tussock always encouraged her because even without her twin sister biase she could see her art was wonderful. 

Tuss would always play rough as a dragnet and it was a miracle she never accidentally seriously hurt anyone with her spikes or stingers. She'd play nice with her twin but with everyone else she was ruthless and adults started to realize she needed something to do with her spunky energy. So they started training her young and she fell in love with it. So between making time for training and making time for her sister she had less time to play rough with other dragnets and it payed off. 

Their older teen years were during the Tree Wars and Tuss was just barely allowed to participate in them. Cly on the other hand saw the Tree Wars as destructive and unnecessary. In response she  often made art of the losing Leafwing tribe in tribute before it became quite treacherous. She stopped and burned the art works(with acid) that depicting Leafwings after the war for her sisters sake. Her sister begged her to get rid of the art in fear of what the higher ups would do and out of love for her sister she did. 

After the wars her sister dropped out of the warrior ranking and instead became a guard, working to getting paired with her sister. While not direct royalty the twins are quite close relatives to the queen and therefore Cly has royal blood and a name for herself from her art. It doesn't take too much persuasion for Tuss to be assigned to Cly and that's how they lived.

A thriving artist watched over by her skilled guard. 

Again you can ask questions on anything that seems vague or confusing!