o.8 : come

juhyun woke up crying, she hadn't seen her brother ever since she signed in for blockberry.com, and mark noticed.

"a-are you okay ?" mark panicked, he had never seen her cry before.

she's human.

"y-yes, don't worry."

"mind telling me why ?" mark asked, "i know you're a human, juhyun, i know." mark continued.

"f-fine." she gave up, not even caring that mark found out already, she liked him too much to care.

"i haven't seen my brother, jaehyun for yea-"

"jaehyun ?" mark looked at her confused.

"yeah, jaehyun, jung jaehyun."

"but aren't you a lee ?"

"...i can't tell you." she looked down.

"i already know that you're a human, so why i can't i know why you're a lee when your brother is a jung ?" mark pouted.

"i just- okAy."

"so, i never knew what blockberry.com was, jaehyun called me over to look, then i signed in, then a bunch of girls took me to the website's company, they told me to change my surname i don't know why, it was all a clear blur." she explained, "now i have to live with lee juhyun for the rest of my life." she frowned.

"your bro's coming over." mark smiled, and he swore he saw juhyun's eyes sparkle.

"thank you !" juhyun hugged mark, although the boy wasn't really sure why she was thanking him, he liked her warmth.

-

a knock was heard in mark's house. he was sure it was jaehyun, and he smiled immediately, juhyun on the other hand, was sitting down, looking at her feet.

"yO mArK dUdE- wHaT jUhYuN ?!?!?!" jaehyun ran to his sister, pretty much carrying her, then hugged her.

"jAEW !!!" juhyun yelled.

"alrig-"

"why is she in your house ?" jaehyun crossed his arms at mark.

"blockberry.com." mark smiled and jaehyun let out an "oHHhHh".

"good to see my sister is pretty just like me." jaehyun used his own hands as a fan for his face.