o.5 : and

"lets gooo !" juhyun yelled pulling mark outside

"where are we going ?" mark confusedly asked, he was getting comfortable with the girl after a few days of being together.

"to the amusement park !" she squealed.

"i'm starting to doubt that you're a robot." he rolled his eyes.

"well, o-okay i guess ?" she shrugged, ignoring the weird feeling that she's getting in her stomach.

what-

i'm a robot ?!?!?!

juhyun blinked twice to be sure, but she was still feeling the same.

she looked at mark, wanting to ask him what the feeling was, but as she looked, her face started to redden, and her heart started to beat faster. she could tell that she was getting nervous.

but, she didn't know why.

"hey juhyun ?"

"i'm sorry-" she blurted out while in the middle of something random.

"what why ?" mark tilted his head. he had a feeling she really wasn't a robot, he could tell.

"i gotta go-" juhyun walked towards the restroom in a very unproper, and weird way.

what just happened.

juhyun washed her face three times without turning off the faucet.

why am i so red ???

she was confused, she didn't know what was happening.

meanwhile...

"whats going on, its been fifteen minutes, where the heck is juhyun ? nohody takes that long in the restroom." mark mumbled, quite worried.

he looked around, and stopped to see a very familiar face.

mark's heart hurt for a moment when he realized who it was.

im nayun.

but she was with another guy, someone who seemed unfamiliar to mark.

"i thought she was dating jaehyun..." mark frowned, but his frowning face soon turned into a straight one as he realized the girl had seen him.

"oh my gosh, mARKKKK." nayun squealed, running towards him, hugging him and leaving the current guy she was with dumbfounded.

and as if it was on cue, juhyun got out of the restroom, with an unsure smile on her face.

"ma-" juhyun's eyes widened a bit, and she looked sad.

she saw nayun hugging mark.

"hey, m-mark, is this nayun ? your bestfriend ?" juhyun bitterly chuckled patting mark.

"not anym-" "of course ! mark and i used to like each other, alot. but, who are you ?" nayun's mood changed and she gave juhyun cold eyes.

yOu'Re pAthEtiC.

"mark's girlfriend, i never thought someone could hug a girl's boyfriend so randomly like that, and i assume, the guy behind you is your boyfriend, am i right ? please leave with him immediately." juhyun bitterly smiled, and tried to push nayun off mark, but the other girl didn't seem to budge.

"no. mark's my bestfriend, right markie sweetie ?" nayun smiled at mark, but he shook his head.

"i thought he was pathetic." juhyun silently mumbled, inaudible for everyone to hear.

"nayun, leave me alone." mark sighed, then nayun finally let go.

"fake." nayun rolled her eyes.

"no you." mark defended.

mark then remembered what juhyun said, then blushed a little bit, so he decided to ask.

"hey ju."

"yeah ?"

"why'd you tell her that ?" mark smiled but juhyun's face flushed red, and she choked on her own words.

"w-well, w-what else c-could i say ?" she awkwardly grinned.

"alright, i believe you." with a red face, mark shrugged and laughed.