Wait...What??!?

Previously: Wait...He didn't leave?!?

Pov
Aphmau(the whole chapter is)
"Here." He starts pulling down the neck of his shirt. "To be honest, I'm glad you didn't take my blood while I was passed out...Thank you." "It was really nothing to be honest. Also, let's leave this room cuz it's making me really restless." I lead him out of the room into a corridor. "Okay, just a heads up, my friends live here too so be careful." "I guess I'll try." We continue walking down the dimly lit  corridor, passing each door. I can feel him staring at me but... Should I ask why? Nah. It's fine. We come to the end of the hallway and the very last door. I open it and immediately get trampled by Kawaii~Chan! "Kawaii~Chan! Get off me!" "Sorry Aphmau~Senpai! Oooh~ Who is this cutie?" I stop and turn red for a split second then say "Why don't you introduce yourself?" He whispers to me, "I thought your friends were dangerous?" "Mostly, this one is the one who usually captures humans so we can feed. But, she said she was feeling sick so I was signed up." "That's tough, anyways, I'm Aaron Lycan and I'm 24." "Ooh~ One year older than Aphmau~Senpai! You picked a cutie Aphmau~Senpai!"
"KAWAII~CHAN!"

Author's Note
Hey guys so i'm finally getting some free time so keep up during the holidays! Sorry if it's short..Bai!