How did I get here?

Pov Aphmau
"That depends on what they are." "Answer the question directly." "Fine, yes." His voice turned dead serious. "How the hell did I get here?" My throat went dry and my hands clenched into tight fists. "I flew you here." "I want the full story. Not the cut version." His words kinda hurt. He acted as if I were lying about all of this. "You were out partying with your friends and you got lost. You couldn't find your friends. Then you stumble out the back door of the bar you were at. It just happened to come out to the street I was walking on. You looked at me so helplessly as if I could do something about your situation. That's when you told me about you getting separated from your friends. The only problem was that you never mentioned any of your friends names and refused to. Then you passed out right then and there. I had to fly you over here, tie you up, and hope that you would wake up." I didn't want to tell him about him being my food source thing yet. I know it would freak him out. He looks confused again. "How long have I been unconscious?" "I would say about 9 hours or so." "And what day is it?" I pull out the phone in my pocket, It was Saturday. "Saturday...why?" "You're not the one asking questions here." "Yes sir!" I said in an almost silly tone, causing him to almost roll his eyes into the back of his head. "And how old are you exactly?" "I'm quite young in vampire years...And human in fact! I would be about...23 in human years. I would rather not say for vampire."

Pov Aaron
She is a little younger than I am. That's interesting. "I have one more question for now." "Fire away!"

Author Note
CLIFFHANGER!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this one and sorry for the no schedule thing. I swear it'll get better soon. BAI!