What are they like?

Pov Aaron
Kawaii~Chan is her name? That seems a little fake. But I don't want to make a vampire upset so I'll leave that alone...for now. "So... How many vampires are here?" Aphmau turned her attention toward me, about to speak, when Kawaii~Chan states bluntly. "I would say there are 5 or 6 of us!"

Pov Aphmau
Aaron's eyes widened at the response. Welp, he's going to want to leave now. I quickly replied with, " You know, we can just withdraw blood from you to get it, right?" His heart rate lessened after I said that, though I can still hear it loud and clear.

Pov Narrator
Aaron spoke again. " Who are they?" Aphmau thought about it for a moment and then answered the question. " Well, you know Kawaii~Chan and I. That's two out of the six. Then there's Katelyn, Lucinda, Teony, and then we have a friend that visits really often. Aaron pauses "What are they like?" Aphmau freezes. "Y-you know what, why don't you find out for yourself?" As they snuck down the hallway, Aphmau quickly asked. "So, who do you want to meet first?" Aaron ponders for a hot second. " Maybe Katelyn." She sighs quietly, " Alright." They walk toward the door that was closest to the door they came out of at the end of the hall. Aphmau hesitates momentarily, " Are you sure you want to meet Katelyn first?"
To be continued

Alright, I have a question for you guys. Should I add cussing warnings to chapters that do have cussing or not? Just a simple question. Hope you guys enjoyed! Bye!