Feeling less alone

Everyone applauded for them as I smiled, they sat down and we got started for today's lesson. Once I finished my work I decided to do a bit of playing with my phone.

Lunch started, I sat on a bench to eat and grabbed the cookie my dad got us yesterday. It was still delicious as usual, nothing like soft chocolate chip cookies.

I put some ear buds on and played some music to listen too as I was munching on the cookie. A certain song played on my playlist and my mind was already thinking of Chat Noir.

I immediately paused the song and started to feel embarrassed, I shouldn't feel embarrassed, but I can't help it. How could the hero of Paris love my singing. It's honestly too much for me to take.

I put my ear buds in it's case down then pulled out my sketch book from my backpack and started to draw Chat Noir from memory, I struggle a bit on his hair and face. I then put the book down, maybe when we see each other I could ask him to pose if he's not to busy.

{Adrien's Pov}

I with Nino chatting till I spotted the girl in the corner of my eye, I excused myself and walked over to her. I noticed that a sketch book was a sketch of what it looks like to be Chat Noir.

"Nice drawing." She looks up at me and softly smiles, "Thanks, although it's not that good." I smiled, "Nonsense, it looks great." I sat next to her, "I know you in our class, but I don't think I know your name."

She smiles, "Names Y/n, and you must be Adrien." I chuckled, "Yeah, so what are you doing by yourself?" She shrugs, "Just drawing since you already knew that. Oh and listening to music." she softly chuckles.

"Sounds nice." She nods, "Yeah, I like having time to myself now and then. Although since I know you are somewhat new here it surprises me that you made so many friends since I don't—"

She then cuts herself off, "Heh, nevermind." I get concerned, "Wait, what do you mean? Don't you have friends?" She looks down, "Not really, I don't feel like I belong here sometimes, but I'm fine with that."

She puts her sketch book away, I softly sighed, "You don't have to feel that way, you're a sweet person and I'm sure you don't want to feel alone all the time." She sighs, "Yeah, but sometimes it's best to be alone....."

"Well I don't think so, I'll be your friend." I smiled and she softly smiled back, she then reaches something in her backpack. She hands me a cookie, "It's not homemade, my dad got some at the bakery so here take it."

I graciously take the cookie and ate it, I smiled of how delicious it is. The bell then rang and we both got up for class, "I'm glad to have you as a friend Adrien."

"Me too." We head to our seat and started class.

~time skip~

{Y/n's Pov}

School day has ended so I packed my stuff and walked out, I was happy to know that Adrien wanted to be my friend. It's been a long time since I've had friends, I certainly don't want to mess this up.

I head home to get my work done and noticed that I accidentally forgot my my ear buds on the bench at school, Aw man I hope they are still by the bench.

I quickly head back to the the school and stubbled upon a battle. Ladybug and Chat Noir are fighting so I have to make sure I'm not in their way, I carefully head to the school to find them.

I went to the bench to look for them, what?! They aren't here.... I sighed and kept looking, come on come on.....I need to find them. I then looked under the bench and found them, I smiled and picked them up.

As I left the school and started walking home till I spotted a car flying towards my direction, I quickly ran and managed to get away from harm till another car blocked my path. I looked up in fear as another car was aiming towards me.

I braced myself till I felt someone carrying me to safety, I looked to see who saved me. My face lighten up seeing Chat Noir holding me, he puts me down, "Stay here ok." I nodded and stayed where I was.

It didn't take long enough for the ladybugs swarming to clean up the mess, I got out of the spot and sighed with relief. I checked to make sure that I wasn't injured, nothing bad so far so I walked home.

On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about Chat Noir, I shake my head, Stop it Y/n he was just doing his job. I passed by the park and decided to go to my favorite spot and pull out my sketch book.

I sat down by the tree and tried to finish the sketch of Chat Noir, I'd think I would be able to get it right since I got very close from him, I managed to get his hair right, but not the face.

"It'd be a lot easier if I know what expression he should make...." I looked up at the sky for a while and sighed, I then heard rustling in the trees. Chat Noir pokes out with his face almost getting close to mine.