I Win and You Lose

•Unknown•

I had to find a way to get to Carson without anyone noticing. So I hired one of the guys to do it.

Hmm, I wonder if she's dead yet?

She has to be! That was an instant killing poison. I'm just waiting for the announcement.

This will teach people not to escape when I kidnap you!

I feel my butt vibrate, my phone!

I evilly laugh, oh this should be the best phone call I've ever gotten!

"Hey, did you do it?" I get straight to the point. I don't have a lot of time.

"Yeah, she's gone, but I just I feel terrible I can't do this anymore! they guys are devastated and, Connorsaidhewouldgetrevenge" What the hell! He needs to speak clearly!

"Speak up man, I can't hear you!" I yell into the phone.

"I'm turning myself in, before Connor finds out and kills me!" If he turns himself in I will get caught!

"Ugh, I'm going to tell you this once, so listen. If you turn yourself in, you won't ever see the light again! Do you understand!" This kid needs to get a freaking grip!

"Yes, I understand" Yeah that's right! Be respectful minion!

"I'm free now, right?" What a stupid question! Once I want you, you are never free.

I start laughing.

"I did everything you asked! Leave me alone now!" Oh he's dead.

"Leave you alone? Oh darling, this is just the start" I grin.

"If you don't leave me alone I'll turn us both in!" That bitch!

"You won't make it to the police station" I say, but in the back of my mind, I'm nervous.

"Watch me" The line goes dead.

He wouldn't dare! Especially since he knows that I always win!

Looks like I have a new guy to add to my list.

I pull to my notes and scroll to the bottom. I put a check by Carson and the I hit enter.

I start typing.

Trevor.

----------------------------------------------

Whatttt¿

Hehehe!

Who is that Unknown Pov? What does he/she have against Trevor? Will Trevor really turn himself in?

You don't know! But you will soon!

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Ily<3