I Will Never Forget

•Kian•

"Take your time, baby." My wife kisses my cheek and my little girl waves goodbye. I open the car door and I smile at them before shutting it.

It's been ten years since I woke up from the coma, and thirteen years since the funeral.

Five years after the coma I met Gianna. She was great, I loved her and we got married. A couple years later we had Faith, and everything has been good.

I walk around to the trunk and grab the bouquet of roses. I hope they are good enough for her. Who am I kidding, nothing's good enough for her.

There's hundreds of grey stones sticking out of the ground. But her's stands out. Sam, Jc, and I always bring flowers and it's bright and colorful. She was buried next to Connor, who also has tons of flowers.

"Carson" I frown, it still hurts that she's gone. I feel wet, but it's not tears, it's rain. Of course it's raining! How cliché. At least it matches my mood.

"I miss you" I can picture her in front of me, she would have a light blush on her face and she would be looking down.

"I can see you" I dryly laugh and then I kneel down.

"Life is so empty without you, do you know that? I know you never had it easy but I want you to know that people really do care for you. I love my wife, but it's not the same" Carson would be looking in my eyes and she would start to cry.

"Don't cry, I'll be there soon enough Carson, we'll be reunited" I looked down and tears threatened to fall.

"I bet you and Connor are always hanging out. Your so lucky, no, I was lucky. Because I met you" I looked at the grey stone and I placed the roses down.

"When I found you passed out in my backyard, I was amazed. You were so pale and lifeless, plus I didn't know you, but I almost passed out too. You just had this thing to you. It made you, perfect. So perfect" She would've giggled and denied it.

"Don't deny it Carson" I looked dead at the tombstone.

"When I saw you with the knife in your cheat I was gone. I froze, and everything happened so quickly. Waiting for you to wake up, it was so hard. But you did, you woke up. And then our kiss just made me love you more! I wanted to ask you out and I wanted to kiss you again and to you in my arms and never let you go! But I left you, in a hospital, alone. And you died. And I'll never forgive myself for that, never" I started bawling. It's hard to say all of this, it feels like yesterday.

"Then your funeral came around and I let that son of a bitch ruin it. That was also the day I found out Trevor killed you. He's lucky he died" Rage flashed through me, but the sight of Carson's name on the stone made my eyes water.

"Connor's gone, too" I looked over at Connor's stone and I smiled.

"You two really are something" I looked back at her stone.

"After waking up from the coma I found out that after Ricky killed Trevor and shot me, he waited till the police arrived and turned himself in. I moved back home and I quit YouTube. It was just to hard to make videos" I sighed and let the tears fall.

"I didn't leave my room for about a year. All I did was watch your videos and sleep" I picture my favorite video if hers.

"This is all my fault Carson, I-" Mymouth became dry.

"I'm so sorry, I-I love you" I gripped the grass and I just sobbed.

What a tragic story. It couldn't just be a normal love story with a happy ending. But other than movies, who gets happy endings?

I get up and wipe my face.

"Goodbye, Carson. I'll see you soon" I smile weakly and then walk back to my car.

"Goodbye Kian" I froze. No this isn't real, I turn around and she's standing there. The ground is all dug up and she's standing here in front of me. This can't be real!

"Carson!" I blink and run to her but she's gone. I imagined it.

"Honey! We have to leave soon, a storms coming!"

Gianna is wrong.

The storm is already over.

----------------------------------------------

The End.