Mommy and Daddy

•Carson•

It was Kian! The weird vibe was from Kian! The call was Kian! The killer was Kian! My kidnapper was Kian!

He acted like my friend he fooled me! I liked him! I sorta trusted him!

Ughhhh!

Thank god I'm dead. Or maybe I'm in that in-between choosing stage, but I'll be dead soon.

I'm surrounded by darkness until a little light appears, I run to it.

This it it, I will be reunited to my family, no more worries or stress, no more running away from problems or crying.

No more pain.

Just me and my family.

I've never been so excited in my life!

Tears start pouring out of my eyes! I can't believe it!

"Mommy" I yell and I run to her giving her the biggest hug. I just cry into her shoulder, oh how I have missed her.

I look behind her to see my whole family. Alexa.

I release my mom and stare at her years pouring out of my eyes. She runs up to me and hugs me.

"I missed you so much" She said to me. I couldn't speak I was feeling an unknown feeling for me, happiness.

"I've missed you so much more, Alexa, so much more" I released her and looked at her, I missed her smile.

I turned to my Dad.

"I missed you so much" He cried as he picked me up and swung me around. Once he put me down he engulfed me in a hug.

"Hi Daddy" I smiled.

And finally, Shawn.

"Oh my god" I gave him such a big hug and I sobbed onto his shoulder. I remember his scream. "Carson" He said as he hugged me back tighter "Shawn I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you, I'm so sorry, I've missed you" I cried and his words made me cry even more.

"You went through hell, don't be sorry. Besides, you're here now" He smiled and hugged me again.

I looked at my family with the biggest smile on my face.

"I'm home" I smiled as they all hugged me.

Then something grabbed my ATM and pulled me away from my family. I started screaming and pulling away, but struggling was useless.

I was handcuffed to a chair and a screen popped up in front of me.

A tear feel from my eye as I watched Kian run after the ambulance.

After a good half an hour he dropped to the ground crying.

He looked up and we made eye contact like he could see me.

"Let me go! I can't watch this! Please!" I screamed, hoping this mysterious person would let me go.

I was starting to worry, what if I crack! What if I'm so stupid and go back! I can't see anymore of this! But no matter how hard I try I just can't look away.

Kian stands up, still crying, and goes onto his phone. Then he gets on his penny board and follows the GPS's instructions.

He's at a hospital.

He goes to the door and reaches for the handle but freezes. Another tear slides down his cheek. He grabs the handle and walks in.

Then the screen goes black, leaving Kian's heartbreaking expression in my head.

A man walks to me.

"So whats your choice?" He asks me.

"W-what" I say back, my voice faint and full of pain. I wipe a tear off of my cheek.

"Do you want to go or stay?" He asks with an annoyed tone.

"What would you do?" I asked. I had no idea what else to say. All I knew was that this choice will be something I regret.

"Well, he really seems to love you, and you'll be back at one point. I'd go because once you stay here there's no going back" He said.

I remember my life down on earth, the miserable, pain filled, dramatic life.

"I'm going to sta-" My mother cut me off.

"Go honey, live your life" She said as tears filled her eyes "Go back, do it for him, do it for me, do it for us" She smiled.

I turned back to the guy. I can't believe this.

"I love you guys, I love you so much" I said, my words full of emotion.

"Goodbye" I waved and then everything went black.

Oh my god.

What have I done?