Austin The SeasHorse

I remember waking up this world when I was a little fry, drifting among all the plankton on my own and not having a clue what to do.

It's such a wonderful place to be in.

So much wonder.

I hear that the surface people wish to live among us sea creatures. Hehehe, isn't that funny? I sometimes wish, just for a day that I could live on the surface.

*Sigh*

But the world just doesn't work like that for us.

But hey, let me continue where I left off...

I see my 4 friends, Cameron (a Mandarin Dragonet) , Bailey (a Flying Fish) , Kate (a Yellow Tang) and Zoe (a Dottyback) everyday to play and hang out by the beautiful, colourful coral reef.

All different kinds of creatures reside here in the magnificent coral reef

Every time I look at this place, I feel nothing but happiness. I can't take my eyes off it for one..

"Oof!" I muttered hitting myself against some coral.

"Haha, Austin was seadreaming again!" shouted Bailey and all the gang laughed and nudged each other, even I started to laugh at myself for being such a klutz.

We all started to swim towards the busy city sea life, fishes and creatures were swimming past us left and right, others were saying their neighbourly hellos.

"So what and where are we going today?" asked Zoe.

"We could play Coral Coral Shellfish by Ole man Anemone's place." Cameron suggested raising his eyebrows three times.

You know, "Coral Coral Shellfish" is actually one of the most complicated games I've ever played. All of my friends know how to play this game but I struggle with so much.

Practice, practice, practice.

I guess.

"Are you sea-crazy?! Ole man Anemone would slice our scales if he caught us round his place again!" said Kate,  anxiously gripping onto Zoe.

"Get off Kate!" Zoe said laughing and pushing her aside.

Suddenly, I thought of a place where we could all go and we could all agree on.

"I know where we can go, it's scary and filled with all sorts of weird things." I said with confidence and with zero fear.

Everyone gasped and I knew for fact they knew where I was talking about.

"The Sea Junction Boulevard!" My friends shouted in sync.

"You know, I heard a rumour that strange things from the surface fall down to Sea Junction BV everyday and it recently happened last week." Cameron whispered to us.

"Ooh, really?" Kate shivered.

"You're not scared, are ya?" I asked.

"No!" Kate answered.

"Sure you're not." Bailey responded.

"Come on, let's go!" I said and we swam to the place.

~~~~

We arrived at Sea Junction BV and discovered strange things like paper, plastics, bottles and all sorts.

Going through all the strange stuff, I came across a pink stick in my tail. I didn't even realise till Bailey said so.

"What is that?" Zoe asked.

"Something really really weird." Cameron said.

"Get it out!" Kate shouted loudly.