Chapter 4

After that I went home, I managed to keep the Host Club out of my house so they wouldn't kill my aunt. I opened the door and what I saw surprised me. The whole house was clean.

"Welcome home!" I heard my aunt say. She then went up to me and hugged me.

I was so confused.

"I'm really sorry about what I did to you last night, I wasn't thinking straight." She said.

What was with the sudden change in attitude? I just waited until she let go. The situation was getting kinda awkward so

I started to head to my room. I then realized something. I turned around and looked at her. She was smiling nervously and waving her hand.

The Host Club made her do this, didn't they.

"Is anything wrong sweetie?" She asked me. I shook my head no and headed into my room.

That was really weird. I took out my homework and started to work on it. After a while of trying to find x, I heard my aunt shout form downstairs;

"Dinner is Ready!" She shouted.

That was weird, she never made dinner. I then went downstairs and looked at the table with surprise.

She had made spaghetti with meatballs, garlic bread, and pudding.

I sat down slowly, trying to process what was happening. Then she dished out the food into my plate and we started eating. I then took a bite, because I didn't want to offend her. It was actually pretty good.

"How is sweetie?" She asked. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up.

"Oh that's great!" She said clapping her hands together. Why? Why was she doing this? The other day she absolutely hated me. I still think the Host Club had something to do with this.

"Hey Auntie." I said, with my crackle and unused voice.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked me. "You got a phone call today didn't you?" I asked. Her eyes widen.

"W-What are you taking about?" She asked.

"I think it might have been Kyoya Otori." I replied.

"Th-That's just nonsense!" She replied nervously.

"I won't tell anyone, just tell me the truth." I asked her.

"Fine you win, I did get a call from Kyoya Otori saying that, 'If you don't treat Tactica better, I will have to arrest you for child abuse.' So I though I should treat you better." She said. I knew it.

"But that call made me realize that I should treat you better." She said. I couldn't tell if she was lying or not.

"Will you forgive me?" She asked. I nodded my head. Might as well play along with this.

"Thank goodness, I thought you would never forgive me." She said. I gave her a smile. I then got up and put my dishes in the sink and went upstairs.

I was going to set the Host Club straight tomorrow. I don't want anyone interfering with my personal life. Not at all, not even the Host Club. I then closed my door an flipped on my bed. I went to sleep instantly.

The next morning I pounded my alarm clock and got ready. I grabbed everything I needed for school and the Host Club and headed downstairs When I got there I saw my aunt sitting on the couch drinking coffee. Coffee? I never saw her drink coffee anymore.

"Good Morning!" She said hopping up and gripping me into a hug. I thought she had to work.

I gave her a confused look and she understood what I meant.

"Oh! I quit my job! I thought that I should be able to spend more time with you in the mornings!" She said. That was weird, did the Host Club force her to quit her job too?

"Well! Have a good day at school!" She said, waving me off as I headed outside. I then started to walk to school. I thought today would only have one big event, me scolding the Host Club, but I was wrong.

Very

very

wrong.