Chapter 10

I stared at the Host Club, not knowing why they put all of this on my shoulders.

I shook my head no.

"What do you mean "no"?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked.

"Are you not going to choose one of us to stay with?" Haruhi asked. I nodded.

"Then if that's how it is..." Kyoya started to say. "We'll just place you in Hikaru and Kaoru's care."

"Why those shady twins?!" Tamaki retorted.

"Oh look what we have here," Hikaru started to say,

"Looks like Milord is jealous." Kaoru finished.

"Am not!" Tamaki retorted.

"Are too!" Hikaru and Kaoru said back.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Well anyways, we'll get the paperwork situated and you will be out of the hospital in no time." Kyoya said, writing in his notebook.

I replied to Kyoya with a nod.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

~~~~~~~~~~

Over the course of the next couple days, I got out of the hospital and moved into the Hitachin house. Their mom seemed really nice, and to find out that she was a clothes designer gave me a big shock.

Then I finally had the guts to show myself at school. There I found some interesting things, or should I say people.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning Haruhi." Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison the the brown haired girl.

"Oh! Good morning you guys!" Haruhi said back to us. "How is everything Tactica?" Haruhi asked me.

I shrugged.

"Well, that's normal for them." Haruhi replied.

"What do you mean," Hikaru said.

"That it's normal?" Kaoru finished.

"Umm, it's just the normal way you guys act, it's.... ya know... what's the word i'm looking for... Mischievous!" Haruhi replied.

The sound of the bell cut our conversation shirt as we made our way back to our seats.

"Good morning cla-" The teacher started to say.

"I'm not late!" a girl's voice yelled as the door hit the wall ad it flew open. Her platinum blonde hair flew behind her as she dashed into the classroom.

"And you are?" The teacher asked.

"A student, what does it look like?" The girl with green eyes replied.

I didn't think she looked like a student, she wasn't even wearing the uniform. Not like I have room to talk though, before I moved in with Hikaru and Kaoru I wore normal clothes. But they insisted on buying me a uniform. I still didn't wear it though because I would look like a banana.

But anyway, her outfit consisted of a pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt with a picture of sushi on it, and a black jacket.

I thought she was really pretty, like a princess.

"I have no time for your sarcastic remarks, now tell me your name." The teacher asked.

"My name is Aimee Hoyanda, you happy now?" Aimee asked.

"Very much so Miss Hoyanda." The teacher replied. "No class this is our new student. Her name is Aimee Hoyanda. Treat her well." I could tell that the teacher was eyeing Hikaru and Kaoru while saying that. I sweat dropped.