Chapter 11

"Someone's happy" my mom says pulling me out of my thoughts as I realize I'm still standing in front of my front door.

"Yeahhhhh" I say quickly running up the stairs to my room. Before I know it I'm laying on the bed passed out.

I wake up to hear my phone vibrating on my night stand I grab it and try to read the screen by squinting my eyes because of the brightness, the screen says Cameron. I swipe it and answer,

"Hello?"

"Hey, Camryn you think you can sneak out and go to a party?" I pull the phone away and check the time it was only 11:30pm.

"Yeah, let me get ready and I'll text you when I'm done"

"Alright, bye" I press the end button and stand from my bed and walk to my closet.

Since it's probably a typical teen party I don't dress too fancy. I pick my ripped hollister skinny jeans with my black lace crop top paired with my black vans, and black beanie. I quickly do my make up and straighten my hair. I take one last look in the mirror and head down the stairs quietly. I text Cam and wait outside on my front steps, he pulls into my driveway as he steps out of his car and walks to the passenger side and opens the door. I walk down the steps and sit in the car as I give him a thank you.

"Who's throwing the party?" I ask curiously as we drive down the road.

"One of my old friends, Nash Grier I haven't seen him in a while but I seen he posted it on twitter"

"So does he know you're coming?"

"Yeah I texted him"

"Oh" is all I manage to say as we pull up to a house with red cups already all over the lawn and people standing outside. I step out of the car and start making my way to the door as Cam grabs my hand I look at our hands then back up to him and give him a confused look.

"So we don't loose each other, trust me Nash throws rad parties" I nod and then follow Cam as he pulls me into the house, I'm instantly hit with loud music and seeing people spilling their drinks as they're walking.

"Cam, ya made it" a boy with bright blue eyes says as he pulls Cam into a bro hug.

"Yep, oh this is Camryn by the way, Camryn this is Nash"

"Hey" I say giving him a smile.

"Hi, nice to meet you" Nash says pulling me into a hug.

"You guys want anything to drink?" Nash says walking us to the kitchen.

"Just water please" I say politely and sit on a bar stool.

HOLYYYYYY WOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF IVE JUST BEEN BUSY IM SORRY! 😁😭 I know it's short and it ended dumb but I just wanted to update fast.