8th step

Jimin focus

The silk and lace felt soft and a little ticklish on Jimin's skin, just like he remembered it from his shopping tour, and he could not stop himself from posing in front of the long mirror in his private room's bathroom. Their employer had gotten a beautiful room for him with a view all over the city.

But right now, the only view he cared about was his figure hugged by lace and black silken stockings

But right now, the only view he cared about was his figure hugged by lace and black silken stockings. He had gone for plain stockings with an unadorned rim, which felt weird on his hairless skin, almost as if everything hugged him closer than before, but the simple stockings only made his filigree-patterned panties more enticing. It was a peculiar sight with the feminine underwear on a very male body, but he could not deny that it held a certain thrill. He felt sexy in a different way than he was used to, maybe also a little vulnerable.

However, he could not stand here all night and fall in love with himself. Everyone else was waiting for him to prepare him for his first encounter with Choi, because Jin had told them that the man visited the club every Thursday night. So, Jimin pulled out the long black dress from the closet and slipped it on. It was a long-sleeved tunic dress with a neckline that reached almost down to his belly button and a filigree silver belt around his waist. But what Jimin had liked most about it was the slit along the right side, that revealed his leg while walking.

For a moment he enjoyed how the crinkled silken fabric fell around his figure, but then he turned towards the sink where the rest of his masquerade was waiting, the blond wig and the makeup. For the last four days, Tae and he had (apart from walking in heels) practiced how to do his makeup (the artist had been quite talented), but now that the show was about to go down, Jimin was one hell of nervous. His hands were shaking so bad, that he could not do more than put on the wig properly. The rest was up to Tae.

Hastily, he put on some earrings, grabbed the makeup and some of his favorite rings from the sink and got the small handback, or clutch how Namjoon had called it, with the silver chain from the nightstand and headed out for the thieves' room. His high heels were still there, and Taehyung would do his makeup way better than he could.

So, ignoring the confused looks of the people he met on his way down, he found the right door and knocked softly.

"Welco- holy moly," Taehyung stumbled out when he opened the door for him and saw him in women's clothing for the first time.

"Hi," Jimin mumbled and giggled nervously.

"You look gorgeous," the artist said with an adoring smile and gestured him inside. "But where's the makeup?"

Jimin held out his hand to show his friend how much he was shaking and gained a pitiful look from the coffee eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll do it," the other said and placed him on the chair in front of the table.

When Jimin heard a gasp, he turned his head to the sound and found an open-mouthed Suga on the bed closest to the window.

"Hi," he said awkwardly and waved at the wide-eyed hacker.